Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Nice bit of piss taking of the Nightmare Family and how many of them there are now they all have matching jackets on Dark tonight from the commentary team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The winner of Moose/Swann will face Kenny Omega in a title vs title match at Rebellion in April. Love that, give me Moose/Omega. Let the collection begin!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

The winner of Moose/Swann will face Kenny Omega in a title vs title match at Rebellion in April. Love that, give me Moose/Omega. Let the collection begin!

I hope they go long term instead, Swann wins then drops to Omega so Moose can win them back.. better Swann jobs to Omega than Moose imo, he's the hottest thing they have at the moment

I hope they go long term instead, Swann wins then drops to Omega so Moose can win them back.. better Swann jobs to Omega than Moose imo, he's the hottest thing they have at the moment

I like it. I saw another suggestion that said they build up Trey Miguel to be the man to eventually dethrone Omega and get the belt back for IMPACT. Exciting times and excellent matches guaranteed whatever happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Brandon T on Twitter, a good lad for the wrestling stats, has provided data showing how big a boost Omega to Impact has been. Its been a total shot in the arm for Impact.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nice bit of piss taking of the Nightmare Family and how many of them there are now they all have matching jackets on Dark tonight from the commentary team.

Can't blame them considering non members came out wearing them.
    Bad planning on AEW's part to have that QT match considering what happened.

Wonder if Cody and Baron Black get on considering both are obviously Zelda fans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I much prefer the camera work in AEW to WWE. It feels like they realisticly shooting the action. WWEs camera angles telegraph everything.... like Edges attack at EC.... you knew it was coming from the camera angle.

Then there is the cut... 3 seconds.... cut.... 4 seconds..... cut.....3 seconds cut..... production. It is hard to watch without feeling dizzy.

I once counted three cuts in under two seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

One of the best things about Dark is the chemistry between Taz and Excalibur

Taz while speaking about Excalibur "He's not cultured, he's a drunk"

I laughed big time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

If they give Moose a legit win over Omega that will be the most impressive thing I've seen in this talent sharing to date.

I'd love to see Moose win the title back from Omega but you can guarantee it won't be clean.

Wonder will Omega challenge Aldis for the NWA title at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Meh just give me Kenny vs Ibushi for the two titles and i'll be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is anyone in AEW allowed to refer to Christian Cage by his first name?
    And since they have a habit of referring to them by last name, when do we get Cage vs Cage? Can it be in a cage match?

So will they or should they address the botched ending to the PPV or just leave it be and move on.

So will they or should they address the botched ending to the PPV or just leave it be and move on.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2021/03/tony-khan-explanation-aew-revolution-explosion-dud-aew-dynamite/

I'd say it will be acknowledged as it has been in kayfabe as an Omega fcuk up.

I think it's worse if you ignore it totally, might as well own your mistake!

Just give Eddie Kingston the mic at the start of the show and let him go.

Then have a proper ring explosion tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭showpony1

I am very curious as to what the explosion was meant to look like - probably another loud pop followed by loads of smoke across center of the ring. I doubt they were going to collapse the ring. Also they stood around the ring after without worry a of it being a delayed explosion so whatever it was i assume not too severe.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im already over Sunday.

Bring on Christian Cage, being on the Inner Circle break up and bring on straight fire Face Kingston.

Hyped

A week that reminded me of the very worst of TNA.

- Promised a Hall of Fame calibre wrestler...we get a 47 year old mid-carder.

- They bring Big Show in and immediately have him looking a fool by bigging up the aforementioned Christian.

- Promised a big explosion...I've had worse the morning after a couple of Guinness.

Just an absolute embarrass all-around. Dismal.

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/1369755217663778822?s=19

I agree with Mick here.

Khan coming out and saying "what were fans expecting with the explosion, two people to die in the ring?" making us out to be idiots wasn't the way to go. Admit it was a **** up and move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

If they try to finagle this into an angle, they're just doing what WWE do; insulting people's intelligence.

It was a cock-up. Consign it to the dustbin of wrestlecrap and move on immediately.

Damn I love Fenix, the guy just so watchable

Ah man what a start to Dynamite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Christ the TNT feed here is a disaster. The audio for the basketball game is playing over AEW - people are freaking! It's unwatchable so might hammer the ratings too.

Christ the TNT feed here is a disaster. The audio for the basketball game is playing over AEW - people are freaking! It's unwatchable so might hammer the ratings too.

jebus ****ing audio issues relating to AEW again.

Now I dont know if AEW is at fault but it doesnt look good at all either way

That cracked me the women's entrance

No sound issues on FiteTV so that must be all down to TNT then.

Thunder Rosa is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Inner Circle War Council saved till last so Jerichos number is definitely up tonight!

Wonder will Sammy turn up?

Sammy should be pushed alot more either way!

• Advertisement

Cracking TNT champion match.

Advertisement