Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I believe so, it was definitely one of their B ppvs for sure. Would've been great fun, if they were to do that and travel was possible I'd definitely go to the UK for it.

Cosplaying as Hook right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Cosplaying as Hook right?

Hahaha can confirm definitely not HOOK. Had considered getting a tank top to rock that HOOK look, opted against it out of self loathing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It's strange they've the Impact vs AEW title next week yet has Swann appeared once on AEW?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It's strange they've the Impact vs AEW title next week yet has Swann appeared once on AEW?

It's odd alright but I expect something to happen this week since they seem to be going all out for the PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Officer999

Omackeral wrote: »
    Speaking of AEW merch, so far I have a Team Taz shirt and an Eddie Kingston one. Love both and proudly wear them around. They’re class. Missus wants an AEW hoodie for her birthday. She’s as hooked on it as I am and hits me up with rankings news as soon as it’s out.

Can I ask where your getting your AEW merch from? Would love a Kingston shirt myself

• Advertisement

Officer999 wrote: »
    Can I ask where your getting your AEW merch from? Would love a Kingston shirt myself

Prowrestlingtees.con

Takes about 3 weeks to arrive though

Hahaha can confirm definitely not HOOK. Had considered getting a tank top to rock that HOOK look, opted against it out of self loathing.

Gotta love yourself, Im sure you'd rock it.

Always wanted a faux fur coat years ago to rick a Johnny Nitto look. Could never find one. (Not that I looked hard).

• Registered Users Posts: 54,118 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i got you sorted loB
    https://www.prowrestlingtees.com/promotion-tshirts/aew/kenny-omega-don-callis-beefcakes.html

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Gotta love yourself, Im sure you'd rock it.

Always wanted a faux fur coat years ago to rick a Johnny Nitto look. Could never find one. (Not that I looked hard).

Hahaha ye but HOOK levels of buffness, that's a level beyond!

That would just be a great fashion item to add to the wardrobe.

I think my favourite merch I got was this Christmas. My brother and his friends all got Hurt Business T Shirts to wear for the pub (like some kind of weird stag do feel to it) so my brother got me one too except he got the wrong one for me. So it's a shirt that says "Shelton Benjamin" in big gold writing on the front of it, and that's it. No design or anything, just Shelton Benjamin in the most plain font imaginable. It has Hurt Business on the back in tiny writing. So if I walked into a pub I'm sure people would just assume I'm called Shelton Benjamin and I have to remind myself of that when I leave the house. Bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Officer999 wrote: »

ShopAEW.com

The shipping is pricey so I get two things at once and wait for their sales, which are always advertised on their shows via promo codes. I also got an Arn Anderson and Macho Man pair :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm still waiting on my damn hoody I ordered nearly a year ago. Still in transit, as of last August. Then again with everything that's been in the U.S since last year....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on my damn hoody I ordered nearly a year ago. Still in transit, as of last August. Then again with everything that's been in the U.S since last year....

August! jaysus I doubt you'll ever see that at this stage. I'd let them know and they should send you out a new one. If you paid by Paypal you should be able to get a refund, although its that long ago, the time for that might have lapsed. worth checking though

August! jaysus I doubt you'll ever see that at this stage. I'd let them know and they should send you out a new one. If you paid by Paypal you should be able to get a refund, although its that long ago, the time for that might have lapsed. worth checking though

Apparently the delay is all on the United States Postal Service, due to Covid-19.

Apparently the delay is all on the United States Postal Service, due to Covid-19.

I had ordered in Jan 2021 and got mine by Feb 2021, approx 3 weeks from Chicago.

Surely yours is missing now rather than delayed.

I had ordered in Jan 2021 and got mine by Feb 2021, approx 3 weeks from Chicago.

Surely yours is missing now rather than delayed.

Have the email from the end of March that it's still in transit and is on track for delivery.

I just want my damn Kenny Omega hoody.

Have the email from the end of March that it's still in transit and is on track for delivery.

I just want my damn Kenny Omega hoody.

Was it only shipped in March?

Was it only shipped in March?

Shipped the first week of July 2020, been tracking it ever since.

I think I might be better off maybe re-ordering it at this stage, unless I encounter the same roadblocks again.

Shipped the first week of July 2020, been tracking it ever since.

I think I might be better off maybe re-ordering it at this stage, unless I encounter the same roadblocks again.

It shouldnt take that long, considering Ive order plenty from the states recently. Waiting a month tops.

id be onto them first and if not satisfied get onto your bank/payapl.

9 months is just ridiculous

It shouldnt take that long, considering Ive order plenty from the states recently. Waiting a month tops.

id be onto them first and if not satisfied get onto your bank/payapl.

9 months is just ridiculous

My first and hopefully last bad experience with PW Tees/ShopAEW - I fear emailing them about the hoody now, might be a case of too late, seeing as it's already been shipped/out of their hands.

As for the USPS website... Not at all helpful.

My first and hopefully last bad experience with PW Tees/ShopAEW - I fear emailing them about the hoody now, might be a case of too late, seeing as it's already been shipped/out of their hands.

As for the USPS website... Not at all helpful.

Well you paid for a service, you havent received it 9 months later. Get onto them ASAP

• Advertisement

Well you paid for a service, you havent received it 9 months later. Get onto them ASAP

I've sent the emails, so hopefully this will be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭ThePott

I always start buying a t-shirt from PWTees and chicken out at the postage fees stage haha

• Registered Users Posts: 54,118 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I suspect she'll end up in Impact with the hubby but what about Chelsea Green for AEW?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1384351942026092544?s=19

They had a near perfect card for Wednesday and they had to go and ruin it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,528 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Britt Barker makes me want to watch wrestling she just gets better and better every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When did Tony Khan get the GM title?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

CastorTroy wrote: »
    When did Tony Khan get the GM title?

I'd imagine it might tie in with his heelish character on those paid Impact advertisements.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Danny Limelight's looked alright in this match with the Sydells against Kenny, Nakazawa and Takesheda - not that anyone competent wouldn't look good in the ring with Kenny, but it's nice to see Elevation doing what it's set out to do and help them build their own stars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1384351942026092544?s=19

They had a near perfect card for Wednesday and they had to go and ruin it :pac:

I've enjoyed the Factory stuff but that segment was atrocious, good thing it was on YouTube. Awful acting all around, and made Austin Gunn look like an utter gimp.

Advertisement