Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Apollo Creed?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I expect Cody to win however i also expect him to do his damnedest to make Ogogo look like a star.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

What I really like about Dark/Elevation is video packages for lower card guys since they don't have time to get their characters over on the main show.

The Gunn Club was just audience filler, now I get behind them after their video package this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭Monokne

What I really like about Dark/Elevation is video packages for lower card guys since they don't have time to get their characters over on the main show.

The Gunn Club was just audience filler, now I get behind them after their video package this week.

Think you have to find a way to get more of that stuff on Dynamite. Most of the audience isn't watching Dark or Elevation.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The duration for those shows are very flexible. One week they had an episode that was about 3 hours.

• Advertisement

The Battle Royal would be a good way to bring in a few wrestlers from Impact, NJPW & AAA without having to throw them into any major storylines just show that the door is well and truly open.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I missed watchind Dynamite today. Forgot it was on Friday. Got my self all ready on the couch for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Just read that Ogogo has suffered a broken rib

He's still wrestling Cody but that's just horrible to be far from 100% condition wise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

On the plane to Atlanta now and then on to Jacksonville. Might see a few AEW heads around Atlanta again if it's anything like last and I have the Delta lounge access also so could be a few in there.

Really looking forward to the Dynamite tomorrow now, the smaller crowd at Blood and Guts was insane so this should be crazy. Have great seats for it too so hopefully make it on the screen.

Packed some figures to get signed by Mox, Darby and Orange since that's all I really have AEW wise. Will likely get an event poster too to get Miro and the others to sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Guess the "infighting" between the EVPs was nothing but a load of crap.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1397964321985024013?s=19

• Advertisement

That was a one day story that didn't catch or take off.

You would wonder was it someone that got released by WWE and went to AEW looking for a gig and got turned down and then decided to start something by saying oh ye not sure about there as they are all fighting with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭Monokne

That was a one day story that didn't catch or take off.

You would wonder was it someone that got released by WWE and went to AEW looking for a gig and got turned down and then decided to start something by saying oh ye not sure about there as they are all fighting with each other.

A one day story people have been hearing about for 18 months.

Are you working PR for them? AEWgent Coulson? :D

I'm not saying it's true but if it was, Cody isn't going to come out and say "yeah the reports are true, none of us talk to each other".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Another overly long Inner Circle in the offing I see. Them all taking turns to talk doesn't really work for me.

I wonder will the Battle Royal set up the WM match that never happened Paul Wight & Shaq.

I like what Cody said about when they get back touring they will use local talent in the area that they are in as part of the card.

So if they ever get to Dublin some of the Irish talent could get on the card.

Listening to TK on AEW unrestricted it sounds like there's more signings on the horizons and some surprises at Double Or Nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What time is Dynamite tonight?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    What time is Dynamite tonight?

1am

It's 3am lads. Not on until 10pm eastern in the States.

• Advertisement

It's 3am lads. Not on until 10pm eastern in the States.

Your right

Fite.tv has it at that time

feck sake, that's me out of watching it live

Here we go!

qsfHkfd.jpg

Saw Brock Lesnar guy already, resisted the urge to heckle ��

Amazing what a full house live crowd adds to it.

Probably the weakest Dynamite to date felt like they are saving everything for Sunday however it was amazing have a full live crowd again.

Second thoughts that was actually quiet a good dynamite.

It’s only with a live crowd you see how over Cody really is.

The Dark Order vs Page and Sky was great.

Hangman with the blood staring down Cage was a great visual.

The Bucks Twitter Bio after the ad break with Mox and Eddie :).

DMD is just so bloody good.

Miro and Archer man it going to be fun on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭ThePott

Felt pretty skippable tbh.
    As a go home show it didn't get me any bit more excited for any of the matches, save for the main event (much as the winner seems pretty obvious). The crowd was good but very little to love for them. Looking forward to DON all the same.

Also does anyone else find Tony Khan calling out Nick Khan a bit cringe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Tony Khan absolutely needs to have the discipline to be the only promoter in history who could resist giving themselves an on screen role.

I thought the show was grand. Didn't think it was going to be an amazing show with DoN only 2 nights away.

I hated the weigh in segment though. I really hope Khan didn't give Paul White a massive contract because it would be a complete waste. I don't care what company he's in, he'll always have go away heat with me. He's not even very good on commentary either.

Happy they introduced a bigger women's belt. Didn't like how small the original was.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

ThePott wrote: »
    Also does anyone else find Tony Khan calling out Nick Khan a bit cringe?
    Tony Khan absolutely needs to have the discipline to be the only promoter in history who could resist giving themselves an on screen role.

You're both "full of shít" according to the other Tony...

https://twitter.com/tonyschiavone24/status/1398442318156414985

• Advertisement

Show was good live, if it wasn't there in person it would have been meh. Was sat next to Kade Cargills family and they were cool. Elevation was taped before Dynamite too, Jungle Boys entrance was every bit as good as you'd expect. He was a bit overwhelmed by the response himself.

Advertisement