Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Lovely stuff. The rage in the comments is another level.

Yeah, they don't seem to realise the best thing they could do is ignore him as they're giving him exactly what he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,598 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Get hyped for Kenny Omega vs Jungle Boy

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Miro: It's easy and cheap heat :)

Definitely excited for Kenny and Jungle Boy

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1408897220867416067?s=19

Nooooo was hoping they wouldn't return until at least 2022 :D That seems way too soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Here we go Dynamite has started

Ah man im enjoying this

Ethan Page has me in stitches with laughter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Jungle Boy's theme is so catchy. Presume Kenny gets the win with help again.

Fabulous main event.

Really enjoyable show but that Wednesday dynamite looks really stacked and should be epic

• Advertisement

Jungle Boy is a star. It's mad that he's Luke Perry's son. Jurassic Express are unnecessary at this point though.

This show was superb and was AEW returning to form show

So much great stuff.

Some of my favorite parts:

Hangman is so so over and the guy cannot have a bad match

The Konnan segment, damn that was ****ing brilliant.

Dante Martin Top Flight, what a talent and It's shocking that he's only 20yrs old.

Miro, the best thing in wrestling continues, great promo and I'm pumped for Wednesday now

Looking like Andrade's first match will be Matt Sydal and this has me buzzing, ah man I cannot wait. I love how they set the match up too, just so simple.....

The main event, Jungle boy lost but it's not going to do him any harm and in fact it's making him into a star even more. This guy is super over and is the future of AEW. This was a fantastic match, we all knew Kenny was going to win but it was sucked into this match and thought Jungle Boy was going to win at one stage.

On a side note so sorry to hear Trent is on the side lines again with a neck injury, he's just barely been back from his previous injury too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Pretty good show.
    Main event was of course the highlight. Really enjoyed the Konan segment as well surprisingly.
    Miro promo was good too, it's mad that we have our next Dynamite in just a few days.
    Hope they can keep this momentum now they're back on Wednesday because these show sort of rebounded after a few stagnant weeks.

Never noticed What chants in AEW before, hopefully that can go straight in the bin.

This made me laugh during the Ethan Page match

https://twitter.com/i/status/1409019508614856708

Going to be so interesting how the coffin match goes, these 2 guys could really produce something special

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Headshot wrote: »
    This made me laugh during the Ethan Page match

https://twitter.com/i/status/1409019508614856708

Going to be so interesting how the coffin match goes, these 2 guys could really produce something special

Wonder would they have Sting in the coffin so when Ethan or Sky open it up he's already in it?

I wonder are they laying the ground work for the hiatus of the Inner Circle now with Konnan bringing/ reuniting LAX in AEW with P&P.

Miro and his flexible wife :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I do think the IC need to separate for awhile anyways once this Pinnacle feud is over, I suppose Jericho will be going off on tour soon enough with Fozzy. Im hoping P&P will be the ones to beat the Bucks for the titles (possibly in NYC) as they deserve it at this stage. Sammy is clearly getting a proper singles push by the looks of it which is good, tbh couldnt care less about Hager.

How will they end that feud? We've already had the Blood & Guts match an the Stadium Stampede.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Was there ever any explanation given for Eddie and Penta teaming together again? I missed a few weeks.

Was there ever any explanation given for Eddie and Penta teaming together again? I missed a few weeks.

The old my enemy of my enemy is my friend segment they had

They are all against The Bucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Headshot wrote: »
    The old my enemy of my enemy is my friend segment they had

They are all against The Bucks

They are best friends again according to Eddie. Things move a bit too fast sometimes, like Eddie and Mox going from a blood feud to best pals within a week.

Unrelated but what is the story with the chair shots to the head? No excuse for that in 2021.

I'd like to see Jade in the ring a bit more and have her monster a few jobbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭Monokne

Penta, Fenix and Pac are weakest focused act on the show. No consistency in whether they are faces or heels, nothing to get you emotionally invested in any of the 3.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I wonder are they laying the ground work for the hiatus of the Inner Circle now with Konnan bringing/ reuniting LAX in AEW with P&P.

Miro and his flexible wife :)

I sure hope so, I think they've been a bit neglected in the Inner Circle overall and LAX is always great, especially when Konnan is around

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A great episode of Dynamite with a great main event. This match was awesome and they made the right decsions throughout.

Kenny needed a clean win and JB was the perfect man for ut, but the match was so well paced and planned that you couldnt help root for JB even though you knew hes bot ready for it.

Ethan Page has gone from a wet fart debut to one of the best performers on the roster. Hes excelling and I cant wait for his big match against Darby.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ethan Page has gone from a wet fart debut to one of the best performers on the roster.

Agree with this. I couldn't have cared less about him signing (was never a big fan of him in Impact) but he's won me over so far.

Surely Lana is nailed on to sign with Miro mentioning her in promos now every week?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bit of useless of trivia for the day. Tay Conti went to the same school as Philipe Couthinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Jungle Boy won Sat night in another fashion. Looks like he and Anna Jay are an item now it seems.

https://twitter.com/boy_myth_legend/status/1409558124491640832/photo/1

Fair play young man. Life is good for him at the moment.

• Advertisement

Damn fecking handsome bastard

Advertisement