Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,596 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Garcia won PWG's BOLA.

Lio Rush ended up in the ER fans had been throwing drinks in the ring and this may have lead to Lio's injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Brian Kendrick to make his AEW debut tonight on Dynamite against Mox. Love that, and considering Kendrick's history with Danielson could see them in a tag against Mox and Eddie at some stage!

Keith Lee, Mia Yim, Ember Moon, Karrion Kross & Scarlett Bordeaux are among those who are free agents today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

THE Brian Kendrick?

I hated his Spanky name, made him sound like such a jobber

Nia Jax is also a free agent today I would love to see her appear tonight just to melt down the internet. i liked her pod interview with Renee I do not agree with her vaccine stance but i liked her shoots at wwe.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,682 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Just saw some of his videos from a few years ago, bloody hell he's some nut-job alright! Seemed to go in for the whole shebang of conspiracies across the baord - illuminati, fake moon landing, jewish people are evil, 9/11 was an inside job, Sandy Hook was a setup, etc etc etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

How has it never come to light before?? The stuff he says is absolutely bonkers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

How recent was this stuff that BK said? He's not my hill to die on but if it was a few years ago that he said these things, then obviously those years weren't great for him with his personal issues. This retro-punishment stuff for someone saying stupid ****, most likely off their head, is not where I want our culture to go...otherwise why rehabilitate yourself at all?

He is a David Icke fan boy and paid to listen to him for 7 hours

Presented by Highspots video

Opening thoughts: I am a conspiracy nut – ever since I first heard the chilling theme to “Unsolved Mysteries” as a 7 year old I’ve loved true crime, the paranormal and (of course) conspiracies.  So join me as we touch upon a whole lot of conspiratorial talk, along with our guide Brian Kendrick. 

The Illuminati:

“For something to exist, something must exist for it to exist in”. These are the people who secretly control the world and keep us in line by distracting us with new video games, inane TV shows and so on.

13 families keep interbreeding and they are the ones in charge. The original goal was for people to be enslaved, but now that so many people are on this world the plan has changed to mass depopulation through vaccinations and such.

Classical music is being repressed for modern pop music because classical music is proven to aid in brainpower.

“The Bull” is a sign of the Illuminati so one must consider The Rock’s Brahma bull tattoo a sign that he is connected to the group.

Skull and Bones:

Founded in the early 1830’s in Ivy League colleges, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush were both confirmed members.

As part of their rituals fathers would watch their sons masturbate in coffins.

This is basically a training ground for the Illuminati.

The forces like Skull and Bones and the Illuminati withhold technology to keep their own interests and businesses flourishing.

Some like Mark Cuban are simply smart enough to over come being held back and make their fortunes even without “permission” from the powers that be.

Today they want us to be subservient so we hear media buzz about just being thankful to have a job and mass poverty, so we are more accepting of our plight in life.

9/11:

The official story of fire causing the steel to bend and eventually collapse the towers (a method of destruction that was never accomplished before in any other burning structure of this ilk) doesn’t fly with Brian and he believes that an outside force – be it the Illuminati or whatever caused the incident.

The theory offered in the book “Where did the Towers go?” is what Brian subscribes to – basically that an technology was used to obliterate the towers – be it a microwave ray or whatever.

Chem-trails were created by airplanes that triggered a HAARP like weather change to summon a controlled mini hurricane and that was aimed at the towers. That is why papers flew out of the building unburned – the wind then basically ground the buildings into dust. (Jesus! There are so many holes in that logic that even a conspiracy nut like myself can’t even fathom it for a second!)

A hurricane weather pattern was reported near New York that morning, but with all the other happenings it was basically ignored in the news cycle.

Some cars around the building were melted while other parts of the vehicle showed no signs of burning.

Political parties are not a true entity and bankers actually control the world – regardless of whom we elect.

Papa Bush gave his speech about a “New World Order” on 9/11/91 and then his son was in charge when 9/11 went down.

Advancing technologies will only led to humans being devalued and robots becoming more and more of the workforce.

The Oklahoma City bombing was a government organized false flag operation.

Sandy Hook:

This was an attempt to further a plan to cause an eventual civil war in America.

Robbie Parker was “caught” laughing before being told he was “on” at which point he began to act sad:

His daughter was named as a victim and was then photographed 2 days later with Obama:

Sandy Hook is suppose to help lead to our guns being removed and eventually those who continue to push back against the government will be sent to FEMA camps.

War on Terror:

Just a continuation of America’s constant need for an enemy to spark fear in the populace.

Youtube is helping to spread the “truth” on the happenings of the world versus what they want us to think.

Kendrick sees conspiracies in everything now and even his wife will ignore his rants at times.

HAARP: 

The Alaskan weather controlling device that using microwaves and other such waves to alter weather patterns and perhaps mentally affect people.

Aluminum dioxide is released in chem– trails which is then used as a homing device for the waves.

This may have been used to create the recent Japanese nuclear disaster.

The government holds back info and tech to keep Americans paying for oil so the oil barons will keep making money and they will keep bribing the politicians to hold back the tech.

MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) is a homemade remedy that has shown the ability to help fight cancer and AIDS but it is also held down from wide spread use so the billion dollar medical and insurance agencies can continue to rake in cash.  It is apparently a solution close to laundry bleach and food grade acid.

JP Morgan funded Nicola Tesla’s free energy experiments – after it was determined that Tesla’s method couldn’t be tracked on a meter and thus having people be charged, then it was scrapped.

The Moon and Nazis:

The moon may be a hollow space station for aliens.

Hitler sent 10,000 troops to Antarctica to find the “inner-earth” where superior beings lived.

The Holocaust is overblown and the Red Cross stated it was only 250,000 Jews who were killed and the number was blown up to justify the creation of Israel.

The gas chambers were for delousing and some evidence suggests that the Allies mocked up death camps to expand the lie.

The Russians killed ten million Catholics during the same period and they didn’t receive a country for their loss.

CIA and Sex Slaves:

The CIA killed Hugo Chavez for not going along with American ideals.

The US will go to countries and try and bribe them to follow their political leanings and if they don’t their leaders are often mysteriously killed.

Young US politicians are brought to parties and slipped drugs – then they are posed with child prostitutes and the CIA uses these pictures to blackmail the politicians.

Assassinations: 

JFK had his caskets switched, and his wounds were altered.

The interviewer suggests that the wounds being altered were from the doctors trying to save him.

Kendrick feels someone in JFK’s car shot him.

JFK spoke out about secret societies shortly before his death.

John Hinckley (who tried to kill Reagan) was a Bush supporter.

Jimi Hendrix was murdered as well as Tupac – Tupac openly spoke against the Illuminati.

Michael Jackson faked his death – he even went on Larry King portraying a fan/friend of himself named Dave Dave – a childhood burn victim.

Elvis had his middle named misspelled on his grave and that is part of the evidence that “The King” may have faked his death.

The Supernatural:

Bigfoot should have left behind some bones to be found by this point, so Brian is leery to believe in the ‘squatch.

Earth has had several forms of humanoids that has lived here over the centuries and we can look to the Easter Island stones as evidence of what people might have once ruled the Earth.

Atlantis:

Humans and Reptilians lived side by side on Earth. After the final battle some Reptilians escaped into a mountain and Brian went to the mountain range to search for the entrance to their lair.

Aliens and Area 51:

Aliens live…somewhere but not necessarily on this Earth. Technological breakthroughs may be a sign of Aliens offering us intel.

Area 51’s Alien evidence may have been shipped to Ohio by now.

Denver Airport:

The airport is on a massive piece of land and some roads lead to underground restricted areas.

Bizarre paintings hang in the halls of the airport.

Brian assumes that due to earthquakes and flooding being a minimal concern, that Denver may be the choice for a new capital of the United States.

Zombies are being used more and more in mass media to prepare us for a possible “zombie virus” that might be developed.

Ghosts:

If you are open to the idea of ghosts then the odds of seeing a ghost will increase.

Vampires are probably not real, but there is reports of “energy vampires” who suck your lifeforce.

Frankenstein is probably not possible to create since a soul is needed to run the system.

The Moon Landing:

The space radiation is too great for humans to have survived a trip into space. It was disinformation to win the space race with Russia.

Stanley Kubrick is suspected to have been in charge of faking the moon landing, and then he later dropped a lot of hints about it in “The Shining”.

Big Brother:

Our phones are tagged with a tracker and new video game systems are now coming with monitors that will do virtual head counts and relay information back to the government.

He closes by telling us that we should look into “Free man’s society” and stop paying our taxes.

And this.

The Holocaust is overblown and the Red Cross stated it was only 250,000 Jews who were killed and the number was blown up to justify the creation of Israel. The gas chambers were for delousing and some evidence suggests that the Allies mocked up death camps to expand the lie. The Russians killed ten million Catholics during the same period and they didn’t receive a country for their loss.”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,187 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

2011 so not hard to guess where his head was at. I'd say if some boardsies looked at their posts from 10 years ago alone they'd shudder with embarrassment, I certainly do. :P Where were these sleuths when he had his comeback in 2016? Just seems odd timing to me.

Anyway Wardlow's facial expressions are top quality. Kind of like Kevin Nash without the stank.

The least he could do is own it and say he has been educated since he made those comments instead of saying they are not his beliefs were never his beliefs which they clearly were even if he still belives them in private.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Couldn't the Bixenspan tweet with the Kendrick clip have been linked. Then add the link to all the stuff Kendrick believes/believed in just have been linked instead of being posted as a wall of text?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That Bixenspan guy is an awful twat. Any time I see him pop up, that is all he's doing, dredging up decade old shìte for controversy and clout.

Still, 10 years ago Kendrick was 31/32. Can't use the young and dumb excuse. He's an idiot.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

While some of it is way more extreme than I'd seen before, it's not really been a secret that Kendrick has never met a conspiracy he didn't fall in love with. I remember seeing videos of him years ago with some of the 9/11 stuff. Strikes me he's one of those stoner head types who refuse to believe anything that the "masses" believe, and will hold the conspiracy view no matter how stupid it is.

Mind, the more extreme stuff like the holocausts stuff is awful. The Sandy Hook shite boils me up big time (and isn't held just by just Kendrick either; Ronda has openly discussed that too afaik, and I'd wager there's a good few of the more Qanon leaning guys believe it too). Fair play to AEW for course correcting so quickly, though there's an interesting discussion to be had around the fact that this was never brought up as an issue for all his time in WWE. It was clearly an attempt by some of the Anti-AEW folks on Twitter to score points, and I think AEW handled it pretty well.

As far as Dynamite goes, really enjoyed the show. Bryan teasing the stable of him training the young kids is fun (he set up a dozen storylines in one promo). Punk vs MJF was a brilliant, old-school match that puts MJF over huge. It also leaves Punk room for character development too (surely Bryan would look to recruit him too? As a Mox alternative when he turns him down?).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭ebbsy

That show last night was great, and the main event was just fantastic.

And the selling by Punk...........have I ever seen better ? I am not sure.

• Advertisement

Christ that Brandi Lambert segment was horrendous. Please just get Brandi off TV.

Thought Punk MJF was great. Punk definitely getting back to his best.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,382 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wasn't he still with WWE until recently? How was it not known before

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When will we get Brandi vs Lambert's representative, Nia Jax? That's what everyone wants to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Hodors Applecart

Kendrick deserves no sympathy. He is/was also a Sandy hook denier. I can shrug off a lot of conspiracies as fun nonsense pedalled and larped up by morons. Not this one though.

The fact it was 10 years ago is completely regardless. Anyone defending him even slightly needs to give their head a shake.

Anyway. Re Dynamite. Solid enough show. Main event was great. Ran probably 10 mins too long but what harm. Manner of the ending was perfect too.

Yet another show which highlights how utterly absurd a “champion” Hangman is. His pops are forced at best. His promos are bloody awful. I understand and appreciate AEW trying to push their own talent, but this guy is a hack. He was hot for a moment but that was down to the Dark Order rather than anything else.

He will go over next week obviously. I’m sure they will book him as sympathetic to try get the sun a pop. But the pop will be mild and forgotten within moments.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have to disagree with you about Hangman, I feel unfortunately he is suffering from bad booking especially going against archer who is not over at all. However I do find aew usually can do a decent job of rebuilding them up over a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Think I cursed Kendrick's appearance with that post, what a nut job!

Yet another cracking episode of pro wrestling from AEW, the main event was great.

I just don’t like him. Even his break from the elite up to his title win everything was just so forced.

I honestly reckon if he went into a program soon with MJF, MJF would end up getting the cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I like Hangman but with likeable faces 95% of the appeal is the chase. Most of the time when they get the belt it's a letdown after a while.

Advertisement