Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Austin Green is some size of a man to stand beside Paul Wight and not look small.

Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz speak.

Shawn Dean vs. Shawn Spears

Christian Cage vs. Adam Cole

The Hardys vs. The Butcher and The Blade in a Tables Match

AAA and ROH World Tag Team Champions FTR vs. The Young Bucks

The Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament Qualifying Match: Samoa Joe vs. Max Caster

Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Qualifying Match: Hikaru Shida vs. Julia Hart

• Registered Users Posts: 54,281 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

oh cannot beat a good Hardy's table match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Nice looking card. The Bucks surely have to put FTR over tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

At least that can tease a rubber match at a later date

That main event was so good, verging into instant classic territory. Two of the best teams ever so no surprise really.

I loved everything about Joe's debut, some pop for the Muscle Buster. Nice rap from Caster too!

Some sweet lineups on the way as well, Danielson/Trent should be tops.

The tables match was a complete mess but apart from that another very enjoyable episode of Dynamite. Great to have pro-wrestling back after the sports entertainment weekend!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

FTR fans eating well recently. Awesome match, and I'm so glad the team is getting a really top level babyface run. Their matches in NXT were such bangers, but they're on a whole new level now.

Everything I've seen too (and I've not seen the result) is that Mox vs Yuta on Rampage was actually rated higher by people who saw it than the tag match, which is setting a high bar.

Julia hart and jade get pro wrestling and when the get the in ring skills to a decent level they will be fantastic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Davy05

I was very impressed with Jade on the mic recently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Very strong show.

Interested to see where they go with Christian as he's been sort of lost lately. God it's good to have Joe wrestling again and him breaking out the muscle buster was so damn great. The tables match was definitely a mess, not sure about the Hardys in 2022 to be honest and really feel like Jeff needs to hold off on these big swanton spots, especially given that he said lately he's squashing people with how he does it at his age now. Jade is an absolute star she's turned the corner since Revolution imo, she's showing clear improvement in the ring and has that 'it' factor.

What can you say about the main event? Absolutely fantastic, FTR are the best tag team in the world for me and they're becoming face based on just how good they are. The Bret Hart teases are going into overdrive too. Rampage looks excellent too.

Pro Wrestling and a hot hot crowd = WIN

FTR are the best tag team in the world at the moment and I've never seen a crowd that hot for FTR before and boy Dax and Cash were grinning ear to ear

• Registered Users Posts: 31,683 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

As an aside to all the great wrestling on dynamite - I bloody love Joe's music.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Something I love about Joe's themes across most major promotions is that they have a similiar sound modeled off the Godzilla riff at the start of Simon Says by Pharoahe Monch. It's why I was surprised more people didn't lose their sh1t when the theme first played at SCOH because once I heard the start of it I immediately knew it was Joe. Such a boss theme.

Post edited by ThePott on

• Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe I didn't notice before but is this the first week Julia seemed to have bruising or something under the eyepatch? When i saw it, I thought the eyepatch would be coming off during the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭rodders999

FTR v The Bucks….wow wow wow. That match was so good I was left with no other choice but to immediately rewatch it. Absolute classic. 15 stars.

Hats off to the crowd who were on fire the whole all night, can’t wait for Rampage now.

Nearly fell off the sofa laughing when MJF sat down at the commentary booth and opened with “hello Tony you old prick”!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

That main event was so bloody good. FTR are on fire at the moment two absolute 5 plus star classics in less than a week. The Bucks are brilliant too they make every team they face look great.

Jade has great natural charisma and star power, and she's only going to get better from here as she gets more experience. You can see why WWE would be dying to sign her she'd be huge for them.

I could hear audible boos for Sammy and Tay too which I fully endorse. They're just so unsympathetic together. Sammy is dragging her down with him.

Sammy's vlog doesn't help either. I usually watch it but now skip through a lot of it since the majority seems to be just him and Tay.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Advertisement

When it shows Toni and Jamie backstage, it took a while to recognise Toni. She looks different somehow.

What a partnership that is with NJPW.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It's been what, 4-5 months, with the Julia Hart eye stuff? At this point if she doesn't have the Eye of Sauron under that patch it'll be a disappointment.

I wonder will this lead to njpw being part of an aew streaming platform in the future

Some turn around by FTR to this week from back when they were shaving each other in wwe. Great week for them!

It explains alot of what we see on this Pro Wrestling forum too lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Tony Con isn't fit to kiss Vince's ass

Edit sorry wrong account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,844 ✭✭✭kksaints

The research this one yourselves quote in the follow up tweet has a real bang of conspiracy theory off it. He Probably would have been better to not post this.

Advertisement