Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I could dig that as a story but there's no way Dark Order should be beating House of Black, even with shenanigans. Hangman would need to be part of their team from the start for them to have any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

Was hoping we'd get that for the All Atlantic Championship myself.

Bit of a shame they brought back Cole, O'Reilly and Fish just to disband the Undisputed Elite and they can't compete. If everyone was healthy I could have seen that being the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I can see Miro, Sting and Darby getting involved there and setting up a match for All Out (could see a 3 on 3 there) and Dark Order get the win then.

I don't particularly like Punk but really hope he beats Moxley at All Out. Moxleys current stuff bores the hell out of me. All his matches are the same with him bleeding after 5 minutes and it turning into a brawl where he wins. Haven't found him entertaining since the feud with Danielson before starting BCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I was surprised how pleased I was to see Punk back. Maybe it was the reaction he got.

Couple of random thoughts. Firstly I find Miro's redeemer stuff pretty meh. Especially when he goes out and loses to the likes of Sammy. Secondly Anna Jay, god bless her and as beautiful as she is, cannot act in any way shape or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I find a lot of those rambly promos like Miro or Bray to be pretty boring and skippable.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The Miro stuff is utter shíte. Always was. Reminiscent of Black and his door in WWE.

Wrestlers trying to be artsy. G'way.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Davy05

Personally I've always enjoyed Miro's redeemer gimmick.

I wonder will Tony/Warner/Discovery pay for a once off use of The Final Countdown for next weeks The American Dragon vs The Dragon Slayer on the House of the Dragon sponsored Dynamite.

Having The American Dragons classic enterance music would be class.

• Advertisement

Game will be playable at Gamescom in a couple weeks so can expect opinions from there

Im very sad now with this news as I thought he was supposed to there for 12 months

His one year excursion from Japan must include wrestling in other Countries as well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, Danielson vs Garcia in a best two out of three falls absolutely screams match of the year.

That was an episode of Rampage anyway. More sh1t like that and I'll actually stop watching it.

Yeah doesn't say much when a show ends with an angle that involves Sonny Kiss.

Also

Looking like Erick Redbeard may need to change his name soon

Ya, I don't really get the Trustbusters stuff but I don't really watch Dark much anymore so maybe it developed there. They didn't do much for me last night anyway and don't really fit together at all. It's low budget HFO from what I can see and that was already a mess.

Whatever came out to challenge Hook was a mess too. Awful promo and looked crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Saw a good nickname for Boudreaux on Reddit: The Least Incarnate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Yeah, for the number of videogame fans involved, you'd expect something better. Unless it was a case of too many cooks.

Been a long time since I played a wrestling game and this hasn't exactly tempted me.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Tony Schiavone, well known for his video game knowledge. Surely they could have got someone better to do the promo video, like Kenny or someone relevant. 64 year old guy, who is well past it shouldn't be the one doing it. He's so phony. And what have they got against pizza? 😂

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Can't wait for this one, gonna be a stomper!

Any chance it's not Omega? I think it will be but the only other possibility I think that would make sense, could be realistically possible and the fans wouldn't sh*t all over is Ibushi.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

It's gonna be Jericho!

Return of the Bucks of Jericho....or is it Y2 Jackson

😝

The Bucks will look to play mind games with Andrade and bring in Ric Flair as their partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

It's going to be Brandon Cutler, you heard it here first.

**** Fite. I needed 2 more credits to get All Out for free but never received my 2 free credits for AEW plus this month (they've been giving 2 free credits a month for the last few months for every month you subscribe). Got this reply

"Thank you for contacting FITE Customer Support!

As of August there will be no more 2 credit bonus for AEW subscribers. This was a temporary bonus to ease subscribers with the price increase. The added shows and benefits for AEW subscribers remain, however, the 2 credits bonus does not. Thank you for your understanding."

Just incase anyone else is waiting for their free credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Golden Elite is a good shout. Hangman vs Ibushi further down the line would be great. Their match at ROH a while back was a banger.

Great news Takeshita hopes to be back in October and has no interest in going to the WWE.

To be honest, now I’m not interested in WWE. My next goal is more fights in AEW I hope. So I have to go to back to Japan in August and September. Maybe, not decided yet, I hope I go back to America in October. Then if I stay in the US I can come to the UK more times. From Japan to the UK is so far but US to UK is maybe seven hours. It’s possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Nope it's Kenny I suspect watching BTE

I cannot wait to see him back, god i missed Omega

Advertisement