Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Who wins, who loses will it be the first draw of the tournament.

Could be a match of the year contender if both show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

BTE maybe gone however BTDO is now here :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MJF has a torn labrum in his left shoulder. He’s saying he’ll defend his title at Worlds End though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

QT Marshall is gone from AEW as well.

I know I am probably in the minority but I always liked QT Marshall and really liked QTV!

There!I said it! 🤣

QT was a great heat magnet and the perfect midcard heel to get someone over.

I always thought he would have been the prefect guy for Goldberg to come in and spear and Jackhammer and then snort, QT would have sold it like a million dollars.

Looks like Christian might be getting a new son AEW have trademarked the tag team name used by Nick Wayne & Jordon Oliver on the indies.

Nick Hausman reporting QT is leaving becuase he doesn't like that AEW is moving into a more NJPW style show that is more focused on matches instead of storylines.

QT also wants to be seen as a wrestling star and not seen as a coach or a behind the scenes guy.

Sean Ross Sapp said he spoke to Tony Khan the night Punk re-debuted in the WWE and Tony was more concerned about losing Shibata for an extended period of time than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bryan Danielson headed up the disciplinary committee that ultimately decided to terminate CM Punk from AEW, Fightful Select has learned

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Some scattered thoughts on all these posts.

QT is a strange one. He is about as exciting as plain white bread so he's no loss as an in-ring star. He does seem like a nice guy and apparently was quite pivotal behind the scenes early on. Seems something has changed alright. As for the NJPW comment, that is weird and would love more insight. Especially cause AEW probably was more matched based early on than it is now and people have been quite critical of it. If nothing else it seems like he was critical of the direction the promotion is going.

This isn't news really as much as people want it to be (that's not an attack on you Coulson). Tony can't talk about the situation anyway and him wanting to focus on a wrestler on his roster is hardly a surprise. In general Tony might be the worst interviewee I've seen, he dodges every question and plugs his show like a robot non-stop.

As for the Bryan Danielson decision. It was the right decision if the rumours are even half true. I do think though that this is deliberate timing though so people stop dunking on Tony for Punk ending up in WWE.

Fightful reporting that The American Dragon will continue to heading the AEW Disciplinary Committee and he's also responsible for handing out fines when necessary.

Tony going All In with The American Dragon hopefully when he retires from full-time activtiy he takes up a role on the booking team something he can do from home for the most part.

Tay had a baby girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who's the second one, with the green background?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Leila Grey, she was one of Jade's baddies but is mostly ROH now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Greensboro NC for stings final match in March at Revolution

Well that was the first MJF promo where he didn't speak highly of the other place.

Christian is amazing.

Adam Go Fcuk Yourself!

The chemistry between those two friends.

• Advertisement

Swerve

• Registered Users Posts: 86,416 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Since it's accounted for, will we get a match ending in a draw?

I like that Julia is using the House of Black Rules.

Was nearly cringing every time Dante did a move that involved landing hard on his feet.

Good news from Serena.

"Since last October, I've had a series of three unprovoked seizures. This has been a really dramatic time period for me and has affected my career and life. In a lot of ways, it's been really scary for me. I've seen a lot of different doctors and had every test imaginable. For the longest time, nobody could tell me why this happened.

"Being out of the ring has been really challenging for me. I love professional wrestling with everything in me and I miss performing and wrestling.

"I've kept this very private and then I started learning more about seizures and how much more common it is and I never realized how many more people experience seizures. I have so much empathy. I know how scary it is and I just want to send a message that you're not alone and there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I want to encourage you. A big reason why I wanted to talk to you today is because I do have some news. It's good news, it's great news. I saw my neurologist recently and he told me that I've recovered, I'm healthy, and I am officially cleared to wrestle. That means I'm ready to return. Hopefully, the next time you guys see me, I'll be in the ring doing what I do best. I can't wait to wrestle and can't wait to show you what the Professor, what Serena Deeb is made of.".

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RybqgO2Lx/

Tony has said The American Dragon will say with AEW once he is finished full time in the ring and make sporadic appearances.

I really hope Tony turns to him to help with booking something he can probably do from home.

“Bryan and I made an agreement three years to the week before AEW All In 2024,” Khan says. “The agreement was that Bryan would wrestle (full-time) for three years.

“Even three years in advance of the expiration of the agreement, I was already clawing for him to stay. He will stay with us in spirit and sometimes, occasionally, make sporadic appearances with us.

Two really hard hitting Continental Classic matches last night.

If Nigel McGuinness vs Brittle Bryan Danielson is announced for All In 2024 I will go over for that.

Okada is a free agent after Wrestle Kingdom.

Tony would be mad not to try and sign him on the same kind of deal as Ospreay where he can still live in Japan and work AEW.

He just had a child so I doubt he wants to pack up and move to America full time.

I finally got caught up to AEW and boy am I loving this Continental Classic, what brilliant matches

• Advertisement

Eddie Kingston could chop someone back into the past

My god those chops, bloody hell

Advertisement