Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

AEW doing a Canadian tour in March including Toronto but clever idea going going for the smaller Coca Cola collesium and not the Scotiabank Arena(they did Forbidden Door)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Von Erichs are coming to Dynamite next week.

Go on Christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mammy Wayne is hot

Christian is getting better and better each week

I like the way they are teasing more people as the devil, glass bottle could be Hangman or Jack Perry and you still can't rule out MJF. I hope they dont drag it out too long either way. Overall a strong wrestling card tonight and happy with them returning to Toronto will def grab a ticket

• Advertisement

BCC vs FTR/Mark Briscoe looking likely for Final Battle

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Have to say AEW are killing in at the moment, what a terrific Dynamite show

The American Dragon vs Daniel Garcia was pro wrestling at its best.

Damn that pop and non stop cheering and chanting for Daddy Magic & Cool Hand was cool as hell.

The Continental Classic just gets better each week two more amazing matches again last night.

Omega vs. Ethan Page was really good as well.

• Advertisement

Winter is coming and boy we have some match on the card

Swerve v Moxley

A totally loaded pro-wrestling card along with the above we have..

Brodie King vs. Andrade

Strong vs. Hangman

RUSH vs. Lethal

Switchblade vs. Jay Briscoe.

Ruby Soho vs. Riho.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Strong vs ADAM!

I was really disappointed to see Strong leave the wheelchair. It cracked me up see him doing a wrestle move and falling back into his chair

I can understand why they did it as it was probably getting old but it still made me laugh

The Continental Classic is brilliant pro- wrestling.

Top Flight & Action Andretti vs. Penta, Vikingo & Komander was filmed after it for Rampage and is being called a must watch, Jericho say it is one of the best matches he has ever seen in his 30 years being invovled in wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

The continental is at it's most interesting coming into it's finish here. Wonder if MJF is going to be stripped of the title.

Some good matches obviously but Jesus that Golden Jets promo was the absolute drizzling sh1ts.

The GJ are crap, it's Jericho being a vampire again and honestly Omega looks like such a nobody in this programme. It was absolute cringe and nobody looked good out of it. Wrap it up quick please.

That sucks. Gotta wonder if Omega's career is more or less done at this point. He seems to be in constant pain and wants to slow down anyway, certainly feels like even if/when he comes back it could be one last run.

Got to think that's him out of World's End

As a big Omega fan it's very sad to see but his health comes first

Oh I'd say without a doubt.

Wonder if it's a case that he came back too early or wasn't fully healed when he returned.

I've seen some suggest (without any actual basis) that he may have been using painkillers to push on and that might be what made him so sluggish on Wednesday during the promo, which would add up but it's just baseless speculation until we hear otherwise.

Diverticulitis.

That was a great match with Ethan Page as well the man really is the best bout machine in the world.

Get well sonn Kenny.

• Advertisement

Damn Diverticulitis is no joke.

Absolutely insane that he tried to work through with it tbh.

In all sincerity, he should try talk to Brock Lesnar. Brock nearly got taken out with diverticulitis and had it so severly he had to had a foot or so of his colon removed. If anyone knows what performing in the wake of it is like it would be him.

Top Flight & Action Andretti vs. Penta, Vikingo & Komander really was brilliant to watch

The Continental Classic again this week has been top class action.

Oh and they are definitely laying the ground work The American Dragon vs Nigel McGuinness for All In.

A great two hours of Collision

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So we could have a 5 way tie if Brody beats Garcia, Claudio beats Bryan and Eddie beats Andrade.

Don't think Garcia deserves to end with zero points. Maybe it's to make the rift between him and Daddy Magic bigger.

They really need to work on audio levels when doing backstage interviews. Seems like Tony is more focussed on the crowd reaction than what's actually being said. Think was on Rampage where Tony S was interviewing someone and could barely hear the question because the crowd reaction was too loud. Similar with the Toni interview on Collision.

CJ comes across very well.

RJ is just so good

Looks like Okada has hired Barry Bloom as his American agent.

Man I had such a big smile on me during this match

Damn it was such great fun to watch

Does anyone use Fite.tv and apple tv box and experience buffering?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Advertisement