Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I'm running out of adjectives to describe how good Continental Classic has been.

Good Lord Collision was some show and I was absolutely gripped to my seat watching the last 2 matches. Daniel Garcia is just a very special talent, he has come on leaps and bounds in his character work and there's no doubting his wrestling skills, a master at his craft

Another great thing that has come out of Continental Classic, the push for Andrade. So happy Andrade is finally on my tv every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Continental Classic does it again and now a 3 way match to find the winner of the Gold League.

Toni Storm to Taz.... You're my favorite landlord, I hear they call you the human duplex machine.

What a unreal triple threat match next week, man I cannot wait.

Toni Storm on commentary was hilarious

A special mention to Jay Lethal and Mark Briscoe, I really enjoyed their match and the chair stuff cracked me up. The fans were just brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The recent Devil stuff and the Toni Storm gimmick and that have killed me, WWE style garbage that's the complete opposite of what I'm looking for from AEW.

But the CC has got me right back, just excellent pro-wrestling all over the shows, lovely. Hope Danielson wins it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So across 4 shows now, including RoH, there are 4 women's singles titles but still no tag titles.

One hell of a loaded pro wrestling card tonight for Collison

Brodie King vs. Daniel Garcia

Claudio vs.The American Dragon

Andrade vs. Eddie Kingston

Julia Hart & Skye Blue vs. Abadon & Thunder Rosa

Brian Cage vs. Keith Lee

The Acclaimed & Daddy Ass vs. Top Flight & Ancttion Andretti.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

That should be a hell of a show. Perfect pre Christmas viewing. To be enjoyed with lots of treats.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Shibata is now All Elite

• Advertisement

What an amazing match between Claudio and The American Dragon.

Brilliant match between Brodie King and Daniel Garcia

Great match between Andrade and Kingston.

That was a fantastic 2 hours of pro wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Great show. This tournament has been brilliant to watch.

There is one hell of a pic for AEW to use for 2024 advertising.

It was very strange, I had to re-subscribe to AEW Plus on FITE tv, anyone else have that issue?

No big deal but found it strange

3 years today since Brodie Lee died where does time go.

Goldberg wanted to part of Stings retirement match.

"Sting is the reason why I broke into the business. Sting set a great example. He's about to retire. I tried to be part of his retirement match. I would not have chosen to get into the world of professional wrestling if it wasn't for Sting. He was a normal dude who went out and did abnormal things. Wrestling is like being in the circus, it truly is. I never looked at it with much respect, but after I watched him from afar, I realized that I had the ability to go do it. He was not only a performer. He had self-respect and he commanded respect. He's one of the best human beings on the planet and he set an example for me and I just tried to grab it and run with it and make him proud. I had the best time of my life in the ring with Sting," 

Nothing said there that AEW said no to him. I wonder is he just putting it out there and see if. Tony Khan calls him.

I'm dying to see how the Sting retirement match is booked, who will be the opponent?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Depends what way they go. Do they want to have someone who gets heat by boasting about retiring Sting, maybe even beating him down, or will it be a match with someone who respects him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Officer999

I have a feeling Tony will let Sting decide.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I wonder will Hogan be involved, I'd guess not but really he should be. Sting's arguably greatest moment came about with Hollywood and the NWO (yes the end of the match sucked and there was no long term payoff but the story leading up to it and that entrance are all time classic wrestling moments)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Petermc83

Been debating whether or not to subscribe myself now.. is it worth it?

For 7 euro, it's a steal even with FITE.tv app not being the greatest around

Really looking forward to the Continental Classic semi-finals tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That 3 way was just so good

Damn Eddie Kingston does it in a great match.

Mox vs Eddie it is then for the Triple Crown.

Well new ROH tag champs.

It’s got to be Adam Cole, Roddy and The Kingdom

Brilliant from Joe nice twist that he was in cohoots wit the Devil and the goons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,347 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Be sum laugh if MJF has actually signed with WWE and there doing a Styles TNA exit thing

Don't think so but I believe Triple H would of been talking with relevant parties

Advertisement