Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's True, It's Damn True

Stokely will get his Stat.

What a great Tag Team match FTR never let anyone down when it comes to tag team matches classic after classic.

Daniel Garcia coming in a joining FTR is a good sign that he will be the wrestler not the sports enterainer in 2024.

Julia Hart tolling the bell giving FTR and Garcia a 10 bell salute after the beat down was a nice touch.

Skye Blue must be the hardest working wrestler on the roster and it is showing she is improving so much that was a good match with Kiera Hogan.

Trent's nose got busted open big time from that chop by Eddie.

Sting's final run really doesn't need his old friend doing it with him.

Adam Copeland's Cope Open hopefully will give guys like Griff a bit of spotlight he has the look but no real chrisma to stand out from the pack.

Serena Deeb on the way back from health issues is another good sign for the women's divison

When AEW gets streaming RJ needs to get a long form talkshow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Skye Blue has a tremendously promising career behind..I mean in front..of her it must be said. Enjoyable episode of Collision, easy watching.

ZSJ vs. The American Dragon has been announced by NJPW for there PPV The New Beginning Osaka on February 11th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,781 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I don't do cocaine, but with Fulham and AEW having big days tomorrow is a bunch of cocaine a good idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

The man is an absolute melt. So easily gotten to, more than happy to take shots himself but a corporate twitter account with some intern does it and he gets pissy. Funny he didn't respond to the Jaguars tweet haha. Get the man off twitter.

Fine his ass Danielson! 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 23,170 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Imagine getting rattled by a TV network twitter account and Jinder Mahal. What a cringe monster.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I always laugh when I see his cocaine rants tbh. It’s quite funny seeing how rattled he is by it all sometimes.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 86,399 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jinder the talk of AEW and WWE, what a top star 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Is tonight the night for AEW and Mercedes Mone? Still can't see her fitting into AEW and much like Tony's other toys he'll get bored

Doubt it. Tony would not be able to keep quiet about that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

They have been steadily building back up the women's divisions the last while. They are stilling missing some decent stories though and Sasha could be a good catalyst for that.. or she could become the next Saranya (shudder)

Decent enough episode of Dynamite. The women's tag match was good as was the main event. Sting is a loon, he'll be missed. The men's eight man wasn't bad either.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The production quality in dailys place looked fantastic last night, def a step up from previous.

Overall a decent show, heel bucks vs sting/Darby will be good plus allows Darby to take most of the beating until sting gets the hot tag.

Toni Storm is brilliant at this character

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Was an okay episode. Definitely nice to be back in Daily's Place.

It has a distinctive look that looks great on television.

Aside from that it felt like mostly thrown together matches with not much impact. A triple threat for the title would be interesting, don't get many of those in AEW. The Hook signal was gas, good shot too. Main event was great too.

So did they actually keep Judas playing in case Jericho got a bad reaction. That is carney as hell lol. The Undisputed Kingdom still feel like jobbers, their promo felt like repeat of last week.

Bucks vs Sting/Darby is fine. He was always going out in a tag match and I gues sof all the tag teams to retire him TYB could be the best choice.

Yes I forgot to mention Toni's bit. She was great, especially when she was patronising Mariah.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Jesus those Young Bucks are just painful 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was reminded on this week's RoH of my new favourite shot of Joe walking away

The Bucks will do an amazing job bumping for Sting in his final match. It was a smart choice by Sting to pick them so he can have his spots while the Darby and the Bucks bump like mad.

Shida and Queen Aminata had a cracker of a match on Rampage.

Eddie has now got the clean sweep over the BCC after very good match with Yuta.

Back in Daily’s Place it’s nice to see -1 and he is getting big.

Post edited by Agent Coulson on

• Registered Users Posts: 54,279 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I really like Daily’s Place, something special about that place

Imagine seeing Stings last match against arguably one of the best tag teams in the world today, it's going to be a sold out show for sure.

God what I would of given to be there at Stings last match, going to be very emotional

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Will Sting be staying around as Darbys manager or something like that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Only my opinion... but I thought the logical step was Sting to wrestle Darby. A passing of the torch if you will.

But if it is a tag match it would indicate Sting, who could hide his years in said tag match, will continue on to just be a manager / whatever in Darbys corner. Which could eventually lead into a storyline where Sting turns on Darby. At some point. Never to build in a wrestling capacity. Just my opinion but it would make for some drama.

FTR vs Garcia vs. The House of Black was fantastic, Do FTR ever have a bad match.

The street fight between Starks & Big Bill vs. Jericho & Sammy was brilliant, So happy Big Bill is getting his time now.

Orange Cassidy vs Preston Vance was another great match. Cassidy Like FTR never seems to have a bad match.

Julia Hart just has that X-Factor AEW really should be marketing her everywhere.

Rated FTR & Garcia close Battle of the Belts taking out the Undisputed Kingdom to save Orange Cassidy.

Well now just sitting down to watch Battle of the Valley and after the first match.

Jack Perry turns up out the crowd and beats down Shota Umino then rips up his AEW contract and puts on a scapegoat armband and walks out without saying a word.

brilliantly done.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,076 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wonder if Jericho was there to push Starks' face onto the photocopier when they set up the printout prior to the match or did Starks do it himself.

So do you think car insurance covers wrestlers being slammed on your car?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Be some laugh to see Punk and Jack Perry in WWE

Advertisement