Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't download last bill

Options
  • 02-01-2019 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi I'm trying to get a copy of my final bill off your website. I can see how much I owe but it's not letting me download a copy of the bill so I can see a full break down of the charges.
    I want to see what the extra charges are for and think it's a bit excessive to be charged €35 for approximately a week's worth of broadband while I was changing providers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

jcmg73 wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to get a copy of my final bill off your website. I can see how much I owe but it's not letting me download a copy of the bill so I can see a full break down of the charges.
    I want to see what the extra charges are for and think it's a bit excessive to be charged €35 for approximately a week's worth of broadband while I was changing providers
    Hi jcmg73

thank you for getting in contact with us here.
    I would be happy to look into this for you
    Could you please PM me the following account information.

1. Account number and name on the account. 
    2. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    3. Address (Full first line)
    4. Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭jcmg73

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

jcmg73 wrote: »
    Pm sent
    Hi jcmg73.

I have replied to you PM.

Thank you.