Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P for foreign/international non-euro point of sale

Options
  • 02-01-2019 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I have noticed a few transactions marked P for foreign/international non-euro point of sale transactions on my statements over November and early December, all containing GB (presumably for sterling). Does P mean a point of sale at the location of sale, or can it be an online charge? Pretty sure I wasn't in the UK over the last two months.

Also what does EUPOSCHGGBP mean? Have groups of three all numbered EUPOSCHGGBP 1, EUPOSCHGGBP 2 etc. all for under €2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi,

I have noticed a few transactions marked P for foreign/international non-euro point of sale transactions on my statements over November and early December, all containing GB (presumably for sterling). Does P mean a point of sale at the location of sale, or can it be an online charge? Pretty sure I wasn't in the UK over the last two months.

Also what does EUPOSCHGGBP mean? Have groups of three all numbered EUPOSCHGGBP 1, EUPOSCHGGBP 2 etc. all for under €2.

Hi there,

Happy New Year and thank you for getting in touch.

The transaction charges that you are seeing 'EUPOSCHGGBP' can be any transactions other that ATM. If you are certain you were not in the UK over the past 2 months I'd be fairly certain that these relate to online purchases. This is the same for the transactions marked P on your statement (not ATM, most likely online transactions)

If you require more information on these transactions i.e. retailer etc. Please log on to your 365 online account go to manage accounts, service desk and 'ask a question'. An advisor will then look into these transactions and come back to you with details.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement