Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Foreign Students - Delgany

• 02-01-2019 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi there,

Who can I contact if I want to keep a foreign student? We live in Delgany.

I already know about SEK school, but are there other schools in greystones/bray/wicklow too?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

I don't think you are allowed keep them, you need to give them back at the end of term...

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭eeinke

@fortwilliam, allow them stay with us short term!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Try Rathdown language school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭worded

Consider placing an ad on daft with an email only contact to test the market so you won’t get hounded with phone calls.

From personal experience medical people are excellent.
    They tend to work long hours and are always very pleasent to share with.
    If you are the owner occupier the person isn’t a tenant they are a licensee and have very few rights.
    You are not required and shouldn’t give a lease. Just a rent receipt every mth. You can earn 14K per year tax free.

Language school students will tend to be younger and not have cars so you will need to near those schools ?

Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Rathdown language school

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
Advertisement