Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excess Charge FTTH Broadband

• 02-01-2019 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

I have been incorrectly charged €100 excess fee for broadband and cannot get through to Eir via 1901. On hold 30 minutes!

Bundle taken out in October 2018 with no FUP limit.

Please reply and I can forward account details via PM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    I have been incorrectly charged €100 excess fee for broadband and cannot get through to Eir via 1901. On hold 30 minutes!

Bundle taken out in October 2018 with no FUP limit.

Please reply and I can forward account details via PM.
    Hi Peppa Cig.

Sorry to hear about this.
    Could you please PM me the following account information and I will look into this for you.

1. Account number and name on the account. 
    2. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    3. Address (Full first line)
    4. Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,367 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I've also been charged  excessively on Dec bills. I'm on a fixed contract FTTH with free calls Ireland and UK landlines and mobiles.
    Every bill previous was correct at the fixed contract price, dec bill was 5 times higher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

I've also been charged  excessively on Dec bills. I'm on a fixed contract FTTH with free calls Ireland and UK landlines and mobiles.
    Every bill previous was correct at the fixed contract price, dec bill was 5 times higher.
    Hi BorneTobyWilde,

I have just responded to your PM.

~Kellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Thanks to Eir: Ahern who promptly resolved billing error detailed above.

Advertisement