Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda bin collection today swords?

• 02-01-2019 1:54pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the collection for panda in swords has changed from today? Ours is normally a Wednesday s o we put out the bins but nothing so far and our road has tonnes of full bins out as does main street.

I rang panda and they said there was no collection until the 9th?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

My black bin already collected today . Expecting brown to also be collected

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Our recycle bin was collected as scheduled within the last hour. Black bins due later so we'll see.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Maybe they are delayed around me :)

There's a WhatsApp group for our estate, which at times can be a total pain, but that's another story. Several contributions stating that Panda are collecting any brown bins which weren't tipped last Weds later today. Seems like hit & miss really.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Ours were emptied today. Maybe they're delayed due to people overstuffing bins after Christmas? That would mean they're having to empty the truck more.

• Advertisement

Update: black bins just tipped.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

rushfan wrote: »
    Update: black bins just tipped.

Black and green done here too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

We missed the collection, is there anywhere we can get rid of mixed recyclable waste or household waste? We are more than doubled up now with xmas etc.

Inquitus wrote:
    We missed the collection, is there anywhere we can get rid of mixed recyclable waste or household waste? We are more than doubled up now with xmas etc.

At the risk of stating the obvious, is the Estuary recycle centre not an option? Even to lower the level at least?

Advertisement