Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overcharged on FTTH

Options
  • 02-01-2019 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi Folks,

I got connected to FTTH in November. I obtained  a 12-month discount of 36 eur for 12 months. Which was nice, in theory.

However, in my most recent bill, the discount is gone and I am now paying full price after only one month. So the 12 month discount only lasted 1 month. I was onto live chat and they confirmed that the 12 month discount has finished (after 1 month). Not much help otherwise.

Can you assist? I have transcripts of my original chat with sales (from November) and the subsequent chat with support (from yesterday).

Thanks,
    K. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

k3v1n wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I got connected to FTTH in November. I obtained  a 12-month discount of 36 eur for 12 months. Which was nice, in theory.

However, in my most recent bill, the discount is gone and I am now paying full price after only one month. So the 12 month discount only lasted 1 month. I was onto live chat and they confirmed that the 12 month discount has finished (after 1 month). Not much help otherwise.

Can you assist? I have transcripts of my original chat with sales (from November) and the subsequent chat with support (from yesterday).

Thanks,
    K. 
    Hi k3v1n,

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you could PM me the following account details, I can, of course, have a look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

Advertisement