Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim Port

• 02-01-2019 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Wanting to port my number over to a new eir sim so called 1905 on 31st Dec. Eventually someone answered after 30 mins and I was told porting was set in motion. However, over 48hrs later, the porting has still not kicked in.

Currently trying to call 1905 again and been waiting for nearly 25 mins so far.

Can you let me know if this wait time to speak to customer service is standard?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭standemancini

Update - a rep answered after 45 mins. Gave him my account number and then he hung up. Have also been waiting for someone from online chat to answer but it appears no one is working there either.

Luckily still within 14 days cancellation period. How can a company like eir survive with such poor customer care?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Johnnyraz

Update - a rep answered after 45 mins. Gave him my account number and then he hung up. Have also been waiting for someone from online chat to answer but it appears no one is working there either.

Luckily still within 14 days cancellation period. How can a company like eir survive with such poor customer care?
    I went through the same thing with them in December , Eventually had to cancel on the last day of cooling off period as the port was still not completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Wanting to port my number over to a new eir sim so called 1905 on 31st Dec. Eventually someone answered after 30 mins and I was told porting was set in motion. However, over 48hrs later, the porting has still not kicked in.

Thanks
    Hi standemancini.

I would be happy to check the status of your port for you.
    Could you please PM me the following account information?

1. Account number and name on the account. 
    2. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    3. Address (Full first line)
    4. Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭standemancini

eir: Ahren wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi standemancini.

I would be happy to check the status of your port for you.
    Could you please PM me the following account information?

1. Account number and name on the account. 
    2. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    3. Address (Full first line)
    4. Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    PM sent

Advertisement