Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooling off period

• 02-01-2019 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

How do I avail of the 14 day cooling off period for canceling broad band, thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 finners01

blueballfc wrote: »
    How do I avail of the 14 day cooling off period for canceling broad band, thank you

Call 1901 to change or cancel (in theory)

however...good luck to you with this...I am chasing my tail...since 19th Nov...

I cancelled, on hold for over 1 hour, wasn't done right, back on hold for 45 mins, further calls, still getting billed and going grey 

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with

I've an email & letter drafted to their CEO Carolan Lennon...it's a disgrace how badly this company behaves.

Luckily for me I had UPC already in the house....was trying to get their 1000mb BB....but it didn't work out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi blueballfc,

I am sorry to hear that you are looking to cancel your service with us. 

The only way to cancel your account is by contacting our Loyalty department. You can do so by calling 1901 and ask to speak with the Loyalty team. 

For more information on our cancellation process click here.

~Kellie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

finners01 wrote: »

Call 1901 to change or cancel (in theory)

however...good luck to you with this...I am chasing my tail...since 19th Nov...

I cancelled, on hold for over 1 hour, wasn't done right, back on hold for 45 mins, further calls, still getting billed and going grey 

They are the worst company I have ever dealt with

I've an email & letter drafted to their CEO Carolan Lennon...it's a disgrace how badly this company behaves.

Luckily for me I had UPC already in the house....was trying to get their 1000mb BB....but it didn't work out
    Hi finners01,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you have had in cancelling your account with us.

If you would like to PM me the following account details I can, of course, have a look into this for you.

Although I won't be able to cancel the account, I can check to see if it is cancelled and why you are still receiving bills from us.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

Advertisement