Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching SIMO to new 14.99 deal

Options
  • 02-01-2019 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi Eir,

I'm wondering if you might be able to help here. I rang customer care just now, and the wait time is over 30 mins, then it tells me the call centre is closed even though it's 17.30 and they are open until 18.00 apparently.

Anyway, I'm currently on a 19.99 a month deal that has just expired and and I'm looking to see if I can get put on the current 14.99 a month deal you have on your website. I was told by Live Chat to contact the loyalty team on 1901 but as they seem to have closed early I can't do this.

Is it something you guys could assist with?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Hi Eir,

I'm wondering if you might be able to help here. I rang customer care just now, and the wait time is over 30 mins, then it tells me the call centre is closed even though it's 17.30 and they are open until 18.00 apparently.

Anyway, I'm currently on a 19.99 a month deal that has just expired and and I'm looking to see if I can get put on the current 14.99 a month deal you have on your website. I was told by Live Chat to contact the loyalty team on 1901 but as they seem to have closed early I can't do this.

Is it something you guys could assist with?

Thanks
    Hi there spongerobinson.

I would be happy to look into this for you.

Please PM me the following account details - account number, name on the account, address and date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi there spongerobinson.

I would be happy to look into this for you.

Please PM me the following account details - account number, name on the account, address and date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi Ahren,

PM sent, thanks. Just to note I've just tried customer care by phone again and there is a 30 min wait, so if you can help here it would be much appreciated.

Hi again Ahren,

I PM-ed you about this again on Thursday. Could you please take a look when you can?

I've been charged more then expected on my latest bill.

Thanks.

Hi again Ahren,

I PM-ed you about this again on Thursday. Could you please take a look when you can?

I've been charged more then expected on my latest bill.

Thanks.
    Hi spongerrobinson.

I have received your PM and have responded there.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi guys,

New bill has generated and is visible in the My Eir app, but still no discount as promised twice by Ahren. I've been told numerous times now that my monthly charges would be 19.99 a month, but this latest bill appears to be 29.99 again, plus an odd amount of 7.72 from a previous bill. Can somebody please look into this for me as it's a nightmare trying to get through on the phone.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

New bill has generated and is visible in the My Eir app, but still no discount as promised twice by Ahren. I've been told numerous times now that my monthly charges would be 19.99 a month, but this latest bill appears to be 29.99 again, plus an odd amount of 7.72 from a previous bill. Can somebody please look into this for me as it's a nightmare trying to get through on the phone.
    Hi spongerobinson.

Sorry to hear about this.

I have looked into this for you and have replied to you via PM.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Davidwhit1

I am having the same issue.i went from 19.99 a month to 16.99 and now my bill is more than my previous bill.its now 26.76 for some reason.did u get to the bottom of it?

Davidwhit1 wrote: »
    I am having the same issue.i went from 19.99 a month to 16.99 and now my bill is more than my previous bill.its now  26.76 for some reason.did u get to the bottom of it?
    I think so. The guys on here eventually got it sorted, although I won't really know until my bill next month if things have gone back to normal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Davidwhit1 wrote: »
    I am having the same issue.i went from 19.99 a month to 16.99 and now my bill is more than my previous bill.its now  26.76 for some reason.did u get to the bottom of it?
    Hi Davidwhit1, 

Sorry to hear this is happening. 

If you could PM the following details I can check why your bills are higher?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement