Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair friendly restaurants Navan?

Options
  • 02-01-2019 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭

Are there any nice accessible places to eat in Navan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭- bo -

Off the top of my head - Zucchini's have recently enough installed a new lift to make their place wheelchair accessible. In The Central, the restaurant part is downstairs but it does have a lift also if you wanted to use the upstairs lounge for drinks before/after. In Flame, I know when it used to be the Stonehouse, there was a lift in the middle that took you upstairs to where Flame is now - I just don't know if it is still in use, but I'd assume so.

I haven't been in years but of the 3 I'd be inclined to go to Zucchini's myself. Priciest of the 3 but a very good reputation and I was never disappointed with it. The Central, it's probably my favourite place in town for a drink, the food for me can be hit or miss. Flame seems to have it's knockers but I've been a couple of times and always had a good meal, and very very well priced.

Advertisement