If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha Amps

Options
  • 02-01-2019 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for pricing and availability on two Yamaha models, silver only please.

R-N803D

A-S1100

Many thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Looking for pricing and availability on two Yamaha models, silver only please.

R-N803D

A-S1100

Many thanks.
    Hi PastoBarrett.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We would need to special order in the RN803 in the silver finish as it seems its only the Black we hold in stock.

The RN803 in silver would be the same price as the black coming in at £569.00 or 669 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203489-yamaha-rn803d-network-stereo-receiver.aspx

The AS1100 is also a special order product and priced at £1099 or 1299 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.com/as1100-silver.html

You can pay in which ever currency work out to be cheapest.

Lead time on special order products can be 5-10 working days, depending on stock at the manufacturer.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Appreciate the reply - it'll be Feb when I pull the trigger on one of them. Difficult to know which one. The 803 has lots of handy features in one box, the 1100 is classic amp. Is 803 on demo in Belfast?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Appreciate the reply - it'll be Feb when I pull the trigger on one of them. Difficult to know which one. The 803 has lots of handy features in one box, the 1100 is classic amp. Is 803 on demo in Belfast?
    Hi Pastor,

its not on demo at the moment but if you are travelling just drop us a line and we will crack one open for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Hi Pastor,

its not on demo at the moment but if you are travelling just drop us a line and we will crack one open for you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Following this up many moons later...is it possible for you guys to get a silver R-N803D in? Many Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Pastor,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Following this up many moons later...is it possible for you guys to get a silver R-N803D in? Many Thanks.
    Hi pastorbarrett,

I'm showing extremely limited availability in our main warehouse. If you want to go for that drop me a PM with your contact number and I can see if I can get it reserved for shipping with our warehouse.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.