Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Doorbell - Smart

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

Hi shefwedfan, I've got a nest hello and love it. I've also got a Google home hub and like the way that, when the bell rings, it announces who is there, displays the feed from the front door and allows two way talking.

But I'm pretty embedded in the Google/nest ecosystem.

If I'd got caught Alexa I'd defo go with ring

The overpriced part come with buying into the system... Like VW I guess ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Hi shefwedfan, I've got a nest hello and love it. I've also got a Google home hub and like the way that, when the bell rings, it announces who is there, displays the feed from the front door and allows two way talking.

VW is never overpriced :-)

I like Alexa and getting more devices to work with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Amazon bought ring. I have one. It's decent works well but if I was buying again I'd buy Nest for one simple reason, Nest has Android TV integration. This is something which Amazon are not likely to add to Ring as they will push it towards their own eco system.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Second this - The nest works flawlessly. Best stick with ring if you have an Alexa though.

Advertisement