Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football clubs for boys in Navan?

Options
  • 02-01-2019 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for football club for my 10 years old son. He used to play previously at beginners level and really enjoyed it but once we moved in to Navan he is not playing anywhere. Would you recommend any club where they are taking boys in?

regards,
    sagitt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kccamper

Hi Sagitt,
    This website has a comprehensive list of soccer clubs and indeed other clubs in the Navan area. Unfortunately I have no personal experience but you have plenty of choice and best of luck in finding something that suits.
    KC

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kccamper

I didn't realise the link wouldn't copy. If you Google the Johnstown Times and have a look on their website, you'll find the club's section

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Soccer or Gealic? Lots to choose from really, whereabout is Navan are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭robie5

Omp utd,Navan Town, Park Villa,Johnstown,Cosmos. Simonstown and Navan o Mahonys for Gaa.Son plays for Omp,utd u15 and Simonstown u15. Daughter plays gaa for Simonstown u11. All appear to have good set ups.

Advertisement