Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maintenance Free Garden Fencing

Options
  • 03-01-2019 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Don't know if I am in the right forum here, looking for ideas for about 100 feet of fencing to divide an old cottage garden from the adjoining meadow. Have timber crestoed post and rail up for years but time for a change and the storms last few years gave it the final kick.

I'd conscious of keeping a bit of old world character , as its an old stone cottage , looking for something with low maintenance or maintenance free, was even thinking of something like a decent looking trellis wire and grow some rambling roses up against it, then that could be overdoing it! any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome. Most of the trellis fencing I have seen looks very industrial. Dont really like the concrete post and rail.

Comments

Advertisement