Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bill day after previous one paid

Options
  • 03-01-2019 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi,

I received a gas bill on the 18th of December. The DD was taken on the 2nd of January for the full amount due. Then another bill sent to.my email on the 3rd of January. Can a rep please look into this. I can send details by PM once I know which rep will look at this issue

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Electric Ireland: Brige

Hi FJOS1980,

Thanks for your message.

A member of the Electric Ireland Social Media team (myself, Aoife or Una), will look into your query for you. However, due to query volumes we cannot confirm which rep will complete this, once your details have been provided.

We can, however, confirm that your query will be looked into as quickly and as securely as possible.

In order for us to look into your query, could you please provide us with the following details, by private message? Your full name, your Electric Ireland account number, your address, your contact telephone number, and confirmation you are the account holder (yes/no).

We can then look into this for you. Should you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement