Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want you to tell me why I was withdrawn the amount of EUR 18 from my bank account.

Options
  • 03-01-2019 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I want you to tell me why I was withdrawn the amount of EUR 18 from my bank account. "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

I want you to tell me why I was withdrawn the amount of EUR 18 from my bank account. "

Quarterly fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You get charged for bank fees here. The more you use it, the more you're charged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Does it not say in the description?

I'm guessing it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Does it not say in the description?

I'm guessing it does.

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Hi Nicoleta Moldovan,[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Happy New Year and thank you for getting in touch.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]On the 31st of December a quarterly maintenance [/font][font=Arial","sans-serif]fee[/font][font=Arial","sans-serif] is charged on personal current [font=Arial","sans-serif]accounts[/font]. It is debited [font=Arial","sans-serif]quarterly[/font] along with any transaction [font=Arial","sans-serif]fees[/font] that may apply.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]If you feel this charge is incorrect please contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and an advisor can look into this for you.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Many Thanks.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]John[/font]

Advertisement