Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newweigh- lipotrim

• 03-01-2019 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Starting newweigh today. It seems to be the new lipotrim. Would be great to talk to anyone else that is on this programme and have some support. I will post later with my starting weight.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,657 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Is this just replacing meals with low calorie shakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ladys123

Is this just replacing meals with low calorie shakes?

Hi Alf. Yes 3 shakes that have all your nutrition required or you can have porridge or soup instead of a shake. I know it's quiet extreme diet but I'm hoping to do it for 4 weeks to kick start my weigh loss & then plan to switch to slimming world after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I've a good friend who did this years ago and lost a ton of fat. She is extremely stubborn so she stuck with it and she did lose it quite fast (hello loose skin). She was also an absolute whoor to be around because you literally starve yourself on these shakes.

Anyway, she looked skinny for about 3 weeks and then it all went back on and then some. Everytime she tried to do the diet again to lose the weight again she just couldn't get past the first couple weeks as her body was rejecting it at this point.

A year ago she joined a gym and started going to classes 3 times a week (HIIT/bootcamp stuff) and has CONSISTENTLY done so for the whole year. She cleaned up her diet but she absolutely is not on a diet.

Anyway the result is that she looks fab, dropped a dress size, eats like a normal person and has built up a considerable amount of muscle that this keeps her metabolism revving and she burns more calories on a day to day basis.

TLDR: please don't do the shakes, get advice on eating well and join up to some classes with a friend and exercise regularly.

Advertisement