Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2019

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Scottie99 wrote: »
    One speculative stock in 2020 for me is DataDog #DDOG

Datadog is 90% up for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Might be worth keeping an eye on Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE), sp doubled on Monday after announcing that it had rejected an offer from two biopharma companies to acquire all outstanding stock at $3-$5 per share in cash. It has retraced a bit since then.

Could be bonus day today for any holders

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Could be bonus day today for any holders

bought a couple of weeks ago and sold at 2.78 on monday for a 20% profit. They are up 60% today trading at 4.20

No such thing as a bad profit. :(:(:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

bought a couple of weeks ago and sold at 2.78 on monday for a 20% profit. They are up 60% today trading at 4.20

now trading at 5.15. Jaysus

Timing is everything :D

• Advertisement

now trading at 5.15. Jaysus

Make that $8.50

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

The CEO is claiming to have a cure, I predict a massive drop when its time to actually show their hand.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/05/15/why-sorrento-therapeutics-is-skyrocketing-today.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

More bullsh*t to come out of Sorrento - they had a few offers for the company last autumn yet never disclosed who or exactly how much. The price popped and just fizzled out. I'd say they've no more a cure for covid than I do.

It's been a fair roller coaster day, market cap $1.48bn, 356 million shares traded, probably $2.2bn worth of trades. And counting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Sorrento Therapeutics reads like the wolf of wall street with loads of very suspect claims. Looks like a pump and dump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Sorrento Therapeutics reads like the wolf of wall street with loads of very suspect claims. Looks like a pump and dump.
    Theres a few quotes in the Motley Fool article that sound like prison time if he doesn't deliver the goods or at least an SEC prosecution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Thargor wrote: »
    Theres a few quotes in the Motley Fool article that sound like prison time if he doesn't deliver the goods or at least an SEC prosecution.

Was honestly my reaction. The science and language/claims appear deliberately inflating.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

SRNE

If you check the PR from the company the CEO talks about "potential" of agent. No mention of "cure" until FOX news got a hold of it. Now i wonder why that was. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479c853ded35f6cc1107ee23d1bfb399f199d6f310&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Bought GGP awaiting some news results from surveys gold/copper prospecting aim market modest holding in at .0226p now after 2 wks .0242p

Just wanted to thank this, incredible pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Just wanted to thank this, incredible pick.

Holy moly what a return. Always some gold in the rough!!

Advertisement