Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocking numbers from landline

• 03-01-2019 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi team,

I wanted to know if it is possible to block numbers from the landline? I've found info on how to hide a landline number, but what I would like to do is block specific numbers from contacting our home phone.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

La_Gordy wrote: »
     Hi team,

I wanted to know if it is possible to block numbers from the landline? I've found info on how to hide a landline number, but what I would like to do is block specific numbers from contacting our home phone.

Thanks in advance!
    Hi there La_Gordy.

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This would depend on the type of handset that you are using, as we would not be able to block a number contacting your landline.

There are many handsets now available with a feature that allows you to block specific numbers. 

If you contact our sales team on 1800 503 303 they would be happy to advise you in regard to what handsets we have in stock that would best suit your requirements. 

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement