Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir mobile contract expires tomorrow.

• 03-01-2019 1:28pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My contract with eir mobile ends tomorrow and i want out.
    Thing is as with broadband support nobody answers the phone and i get cut off, online chat is the same,
    How am i supposed to make it clear i want out of eir mobile?

Same story with broadband ill be dropping eir too within the next few days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

Dcully wrote: »
    My contract with eir mobile ends tomorrow and i want out.
    Thing is as with broadband support nobody answers the phone and i get cut off, online chat is the same,
    How am i supposed to make it clear i want out of eir mobile?

Same story with broadband ill be dropping eir too within the next few days.
    Assuming your contract does in fact expire tomorrow, You're free to port to any other network. Doing so will terminate your contract with eir, and you will be issued with a part bill for your usage from the beginning of this billing cycle tothe date the port completes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks for that.

So no need to actually speak to anyone?

I eventually got through to online chat and they told me to cal a number im trying to reach all morning :rolleyes:, when i informed them of this they gave me another number which im currently waiting on an answer.

Just got cut off with a message to talk to online chat , FFS its a never ending merry go round.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Don't ring them if your contract is expiring tomorrow. You're free to leave once the contract expires. If you ring they'll only try to retain you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks guys, now i need to get my unlock code from them, i tried doing so over the phone but again i got cut off after a 30 min wait, still nothing from online chat either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Dcully wrote: »
    Thanks guys, now i need to get my unlock code from them, i tried doing so over the phone but again i got cut off after a 30 min wait, still nothing from online chat either.
    Hi the Dcully,

I'm sorry to hear that you are looking to leave us. Although we can not cancel your account via our social media channels, I can get your unlocking code for you. If you wish for me to do this could you please PM me the following account details?

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) Your full postal address

For more information on our cancellation process please click here.

~Kellie

• Advertisement
Advertisement