If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 65 inch OLED TV

Options
  • 03-01-2019 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hello,
    I am interested in buying new OLED TV to replace my Samsung LCD TV. 
    I'm interested in OLED65C8PLA
    Can you please advise what would be the best price in £ and EUR with Delivery to Dublin:

1. Can you price match the following: hillsradio.co.uk to 2209 £ ?

Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

zhac wrote: »
    Hello,
    I am interested in buying new OLED TV to replace my Samsung LCD TV. 
    I'm interested in OLED65C8PLA
    Can you please advise what would be the best price in £ and EUR with Delivery to Dublin:

1. Can you price match the following: hillsradio.co.uk to 2209 £ ?

Thank you
    Hi Zhac.

The 65C8PLA are fantastic televisions!

I've checked over Hills sound and vision and unfortunately the will not delivery to either North or the South of Ireland.
    I have to say that there price almost seems to good to be true.

At the moment we are priced at £2499 and have a £100 off voucher code running which drops it to £2399.
    There is also a free WK7 speaker included at present.

However if you pay in euro it would work out even cheaper again.
    Its currently listed at 2699 Euro - There is no voucher code for the Euro pricing.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203217-lg-oled65c8pla-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

For price beats it must be a like for like deal and include include shipping if it can not be collected locally.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 zhac

Thank you Kenny !

Can you tell me what is the best price in EUR and £ for B8 OLED in 65 inch size ? I heard that there are two models (different stands-is this true?)

is there a big difference in Picture Quality for regular users between B8 and C8 ? Is the difference worth the price difference ? Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Snipped by Mod

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Nonoperational,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, queries are for Richersounds to answer, its inappropriate to pitch in your opinion/advice here. If you want to offer advice to Boardies, you'd be welcome to do so in the Home Entertainment forums.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 zhac

Hi Zhac.

I've checked over Hills sound and vision and unfortunately the will not delivery to either North or the South of Ireland.

At the moment we are priced at £2499 and have a £100 off voucher code running which drops it to £2399.

Its currently listed at 2699 Euro - There is no voucher code for the Euro pricing.

For price beats it must be a like for like deal and include include shipping if it can not be collected locally.

Hi Kenny,
    Do you also have OLED55B8PLA available for order in 65” size with Delivery to Dublin ? What’s the best price with current promotions ? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

zhac wrote: »
    Hi Zhac.

Hi Kenny,
    Do you also have OLED55B8PLA available for order in 65” size with Delivery to Dublin ? What’s the best price with current promotions ? Thanks!
    Hi Zhac.

At the moment the 55B8PLA is priced at £1199 or 1410 Euro

This TV is not listed on our website at the moment but is available to purchase for delivery to Dublin.

For the 65B8PLA is priced at £1799 or 2119 Euro. Again not listed on our website currently.

There are no further deals or promotions running on either of those televisions.
    Both include our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.