Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage account visibility on the 365 website

Options
  • 03-01-2019 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hello, I recently joined the 365 website and have a BOI mortgage for 12 months now.

I can see my current account transactions, balances order statements etc as I expected.
    But I can only see the current balance on my Mortgage account. No other actiosn are possible!

Do I need to get it unlocked to see past transactions and order a statement etc?

Or is this the best I will get on the app/website for my mortgage account??

Thanks

Jim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

mrblack wrote: »
    Hello, I recently joined the 365 website and have a BOI mortgage for 12 months now.

I can see my current account transactions, balances order statements etc as I expected.
    But I can only see the current balance on my Mortgage account. No other actiosn are possible!

Do I need to get it unlocked to see past transactions and order a statement etc?

Or is this the best I will get on the app/website for my mortgage account??

Thanks

Jim

Hi mrblack,

Happy New Year and thank you for taking the time to contact us.

As you have mentioned above you will only be able to see the balance on the mortgage account online. To order statements for your mortgage account online please select our service desk facility and order statement option from the drop down menu. You will also have the option to order duplicate statements also and they will be posted to the address on your account.  

Many Thanks

John

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

This is a complete joke in this day and age!  It is almost pointless having the facility on 365 at all.

(Add this to the inability to show correct balances on 365, use of navigation controls locking out the session, requirement to re-enter personal address/phone numbers on service desk, very clunky interface on iPad/iPhone app, and you see a pattern here of poor quality digital services from this bank.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Red Alert wrote: »
    This is a complete joke in this day and age!  It is almost pointless having the facility on 365 at all.

(Add this to the inability to show correct balances on 365, use of navigation controls locking out the session, requirement to re-enter personal address/phone numbers on service desk, very clunky interface on iPad/iPhone app, and you see a pattern here of poor quality digital services from this bank.)

Hi Red Alert,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear you feel this way.

Please be assured your feedback has been noted and will be passed on to the relevant area.

If you would like to make an official complaint I have attached a link to our complaints process here ->https://www.bankofireland.com/help-centre/customer-complaints-process/

Thanks

John

Advertisement