Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AliexpressWrong Discount

Options
  • 03-01-2019 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Ordered a Pocophone a few hours ago, just got the following message

Dear customer,

First, thank you for your support, and I'm Sorry, I'm the new employee who is responsible for this store. Because of my mistakes, I set the wrong discount, which led to buy this product at a very low price.

I am writing to you, and I hope you can choose "other reason" to cancel this order. I hope you can sympathize with me. If you don't cancel the order, my company will sue to the Court and ask me to compensate for all the losses. However, only I am a college student who just graduated, I hope that you can understand.

If you cancel the order, I can give you a $5 coupon for the next order.

Or can you make up the difference of 55 dollars, the normal price is $325.99, we sell you $315.99, we give you a 10 dollar discount, is it ok?
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/The-link-For-Replacement-order-or-Extra-Fee/2336004_32839257645.html

We look forward to your response and sorry again.

Went onto the shop and still listed at the price I paid

Anyone any idea what to do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Cancelled the order, dodgy as f and a big red flag when paying 300 plus on a phone

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The sob story is almost certainly fake. The seller is likely unreliable to begin with so I'd cancel in whatever manner ensures you get your money back, ignore the voucher

I would seriously doubt that whatever legislative regime they're in forces error price sales to complete seeing as most legislatively advanced countries don't have such rules

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

L1011 wrote: »
    The sob story is almost certainly fake. The seller is likely unreliable to begin with so I'd cancel in whatever manner ensures you get your money back, ignore the voucher

Yeah I have cancelled thanks, waiting on issues with refund now :mad:

Joke how they can set up a shop with a phone brand-name and con people

Advertisement