Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck on live chat - agent just cant understand my query!

Options
  • 03-01-2019 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Anyway gave up trying to ring Eir now struggling with live chat

this is my query

Dec 19th signed up to half price sky sports and cinema at €23.99 per month

Dec 26th bill generated charged €23.99 for sport and cinema plus a six day partial charge of €5.12

Total of €29.11 extra on my bill for six days of sports and cinema

surely a mistake

Online agent refusing to engage /discuss

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Sounds like you were charged the 23.99 for the month of January. The 5 euro was for the 6 days in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,557 ✭✭✭Tow

Seems simple to me, no wonder the agent wont discuss!.  €5.12 for 6 days in December and €23.99 for January.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭kooga

Normally you are not charged in advance correct the 5 is for the few days and factors in the discount

Sky Sports & Cinema Pack 19-Dec-18 to 25-Dec-18 0.00 10.45

6 months Half Price Sky Sports & Cinema Promotion 19-Dec-18 to 25-Dec-18 0.00 -5.33

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

kooga wrote: »
    Anyway gave up trying to ring Eir now struggling with live chat

this is my query

Dec 19th signed up to half price sky sports and cinema at €23.99 per month

Dec 26th bill generated charged €23.99 for sport and cinema plus a six day partial charge of €5.12

Total of €29.11 extra on my bill for six days of sports and cinema

surely a mistake

Online agent refusing to engage /discuss

Thank you
    Hi Kooga.

I would be happy to take a look at this for you.

Please PM me the following account details, account number, name on the account, address and date of birth.

Thank you.

-Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

yeah that seems fairly accurate. just pro rata for the few days. just ask is your bill back dated or up front. 

• Advertisement
Advertisement