Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prizes/Credit on your GUI Card

Options
  • 03-01-2019 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Does anyone know if it is possible to check what credit you have on your GUI card?

As a (very!) infrequent prize winner, I was told the few quid I won for a Deuce in a Scratch Cup a few months back would go "on my card".

Just wanted to check if a) this is correct and b) can I check the balance on golfnet or elsewhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Does anyone know if it is possible to check what credit you have on your GUI card?

As a (very!) infrequent prize winner, I was told the few quid I won for a Deuce in a Scratch Cup a few months back would go "on my card".

Just wanted to check if a) this is correct and b) can I check the balance on golfnet or elsewhere?

Thanks

Pretty sure it is just credit to be used at your club. Won't be viewable online, just call your club pro shop or ask next time you are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

I was 2nd in a scratch cup last summer and was told the same, that the prize would go onto my card. What they meant was that it would go on account in their pro shop.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Thanks

Club office can give you a balance, and full account debits/credits. Shocking to see 4 pages of Guinness one after another though.

Advertisement