Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does Eir continue to breach my Data Protection Rights?

• 04-01-2019 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can you advise me why despite five separate written requests to EIR   to stop writing to me  your company  continues to write to me and I have a letter dated September 2018  from you  stating that  it would cease immediately but   Eir continues to harass me  despite this letter . 

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭McCrack

First world problems 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Can you advise me why despite five separate written requests to EIR   to stop writing to me  your company  continues to write to me and I have a letter dated September 2018  from you  stating that  it would cease immediately but   Eir continues to harass me  despite this letter . 
    Hi PiedPiper1966, 

Sorry to hear you are receiving notifications from ourselves. I will certainly investigate this. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. your Account Number
    2. Your Name
    3. Your address
    4. Your DOB
    5. You are the account holder? 

As soon as I get this information I can then access your account and I will check why you are receiving notifications from eir. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement