Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancelling Eir sport on sky platform

• 04-01-2019 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

I sent an e mail  to eir  yesterday to give notice of my intention to cancel the service which I took up early in December.   I asked for an acknowledgement, but  have got no reply, yet. What is  a  reasonable time to wait to get  a response  to such a request by e mail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

De Bellem wrote: »
    I sent an e mail  to eir  yesterday to give notice of my intention to cancel the service which I took up early in December.   I asked for an acknowledgement, but  have got no reply, yet. What is  a  reasonable time to wait to get  a response  to such a request by e mail
    Hi De Bellem.

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. If you could PM me the following information, I would be happy to take a look at this for you.

1. Account number and name on the account. 
    2. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    3. Address (Full first line)
    4. Date of birth.

Thanks.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭De Bellem

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi De Bellem.

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. If you could PM me the following information, I would be happy to take a look at this for you.

4. Date of birth.

Thanks.
    -Ahren
    My Csn number is what I already sent. Why would you suggest cancelling sky  What has that got to do with my request I already gave you details of my request. Why are you asking for more of the same. What more details do you want. PLain and simple I want to give notice that iam cancelling Eir sport and I want you to acknowledge that I have made that request

Hi De Bellem.

4. Date of birth.

Thanks.
    -Ahren
    My Csn number is what I already sent. Why would you suggest cancelling sky  What has that got to do with my request I already gave you details of my request. Why are you asking for more of the same
    Hi De Bellem.

We are just looking for clarification of your enquiry so we can help you the best we can.

I have responded to your PM.

Thank you.

-Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭De Bellem

Hi De Bellem.

4. Date of birth.

Thanks.
    -Ahren
    My Csn number is what I already sent. Why would you suggest cancelling sky  What has that got to do with my request I already gave you details of my request. Why are you asking for more of the same
    Hi De Bellem.

We are just looking for clarification of your enquiry so we can help you the best we can.

Thank you.

-Ahren
    I sent an e mail to your company to give notice of my cancellation of service. I have got no reply to this. Is an email not a valid way to notify Eir of my intentions and surely it would be reasonable to expect a reply to this  by now.  I am giving notice again that I want to leave eir sport on sky. I have given all the details and there is still no response. My details wont change , my request wont change, whats the hold up in acknowledging my request and just doing it

Hi De Bellem.

4. Date of birth.

Thanks.
    -Ahren
    Hi De Bellem.

Thank you.

-Ahren
    I sent an e mail to your company to give notice of my cancellation of service. I have got no reply to this. Is an email not a valid way to notify Eir of my intentions and surely it would be reasonable to expect a reply to this  by now.  I am giving notice again that I want to leave eir sport on sky. I have given all the details and there is still no response. My details wont change , my request wont change, whats the hold up in acknowledging my request and just doing it
    Hi De Bellem.

As we cannot process cancellations here on this channel you would need to speak with our cancellation team directly on 1901.

I have also responded to your PM.

Thank you.

-Ahren

• Advertisement
Advertisement