If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Frame TV 43"

Options
  • 04-01-2019 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi there,

In the market for the Samsung Frame TV but the location I am fitting it can only accommodate a max 43" TV - I saw your earlier post to another question where you mention that you have the 43" but I can't see it on your website - can you let me know if you have it available and also the pricing? Not many stockists here in Dublin apart from Harvey Norman who have it (the newer 2018 model you recommend - code UE43LS03NAUXXU) listed at €1,099.

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

robbe wrote: »
    Hi there,

In the market for the Samsung Frame TV but the location I am fitting it can only accommodate a max 43" TV - I saw your earlier post to another question where you mention that you have the 43" but I can't see it on your website - can you let me know if you have it available and also the pricing? Not many stockists here in Dublin apart from Harvey Norman who have it (the newer 2018 model you recommend - code UE43LS03NAUXXU) listed at €1,099.

Many thanks
    Thanks for the post Robbe.

We do indeed have the 43LS03N for sale our our website priced at £949 or 1099 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203585-samsung-ue43ls03n-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Customers can choose to pay in whichever currency works out to be cheapest for them.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭robbe

Hi there,

Many thanks
    Thanks for the post Robbe.

We do indeed have the 43LS03N for sale our our website priced at £949 or 1099 Euro
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203585-samsung-ue43ls03n-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Also includes our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Customers can choose to pay in whichever currency works out to be cheapest for them.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks for the quick response - can you let me know what the delivery charge (if any) would be to Dublin? How long would it take to order/deliver?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Robbe,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The UE43LS03n 43" Frame is £949 + £6.99 shipping but it is far better value in Euro at just €1099 including shipping and our 6 year warranty.

Great piece of kit!

In terms of delivery - for Dublin Delivery, generally if you order before 11:00 Am in the morning we will deliver to you next working day - ie you your order Before 11 this Monday :( morning- we will deliver to you on Tuesday.

Thanks again and dont hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Robbe,

The UE43LS03n 43" Frame is £949 + £6.99 shipping but it is far better value in Euro at just €1099 including shipping and our 6 year warranty.

Great piece of kit!

In terms of delivery - for Dublin Delivery, generally if you order before 11:00 Am in the morning we will deliver to you next working day - ie you your order Before 11 this Monday :( morning- we will deliver to you on Tuesday.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Perfect thanks I'll contact you to order.

Cheers

Hi Robbe,

Great piece of kit!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for all the assistance - placed order just now (couldn't get through to your store so placed it online) - appreciate the help!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

No problem, 

thanks for the Biz :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

All installed and it's a stunning TV - thanks for the steer and very quick delivery! In the end it was pretty straightforward to fit but the instructions did make it seem as if it was going to take a while. 

One question - there was a code on the side of the box for 6 months free access to the Samsung Art store which, when I tried to redeem, said it wasn't valid for the country selected. I had set the TV up as in Ireland when I initially set the TV up but perhaps this is the reason why the code wasn't valid? Any ideas?

Cheers

All installed and it's a stunning TV - thanks for the steer and very quick delivery! In the end it was pretty straightforward to fit but the instructions did make it seem as if it was going to take a while. 

One question - there was a code on the side of the box for 6 months free access to the Samsung Art store which, when I tried to redeem, said it wasn't valid for the country selected. I had set the TV up as in Ireland when I initially set the TV up but perhaps this is the reason why the code wasn't valid? Any ideas?

Cheers
    Hi Robbe.

Here is a link for the instructions for signing up:
    http://pages.samsung.com/ca/promotions/English/TheFrame_Instructions.pdf

You might have already done this, if so we will need to check with Samsung to see if there is something wrong.

Cheers
    Hi Robbe.

You might have already done this, if so we will need to check with Samsung to see if there is something wrong.
    Thanks for the quick response Kenny,

Yep these are basically the steps I followed when I set up the TV with the exception that the code was contained on a panel at the side of the TV (the label contained a scratch off panel which had a code underneath), however when I entered this code it said that it wasn't valid for the country - nothing on the label that indicated that it was UK specific however when I checked on the samsung UK website yesterday it did mention that it was UK residents only - when I set the TV up it initially (i.e. pre setting up the art store membership) asked me to choose UK or Ireland (I selected Ireland) - so perhaps this setting or else my samsung account have lead to the rejection of the code. The Irish samsung site cites UK when looking at the Frame TV (art store prices are in STG) but I don't see an offer on their site for 6 months free sub to the Art Store - I've  checked mysamsung account and it could be due to the product not being fully registered on it - I'll try that tonight (I need the serial number to complete and I expect it's in the mountain of instructions that came with it) and report back.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers
    Hi Robbe.

Thanks for the quick response Kenny,

Yep these are basically the steps I followed when I set up the TV with the exception that the code was contained on a panel at the side of the TV (the label contained a scratch off panel which had a code underneath), however when I entered this code it said that it wasn't valid for the country - nothing on the label that indicated that it was UK specific however when I checked on the samsung UK website yesterday it did mention that it was UK residents only - when I set the TV up it initially (i.e. pre setting up the art store membership) asked me to choose UK or Ireland (I selected Ireland) - so perhaps this setting or else my samsung account have lead to the rejection of the code. The Irish samsung site cites UK when looking at the Frame TV (art store prices are in STG) but I don't see an offer on their site for 6 months free sub to the Art Store - I've  checked mysamsung account and it could be due to the product not being fully registered on it - I'll try that tonight (I need the serial number to complete and I expect it's in the mountain of instructions that came with it) and report back.

Thanks for the help!
    No problem, let me know how you get on!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.