Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Placed an order for SIM only and there is an issue

• 04-01-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Can a rep please PM me to resolve. I spoke with Eir on Twitter and they told me a case was raised and would be resolved within 10 working days. That's a ridiculous time frame to wait.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

Any reason why you have replied to other posts newer than mine? 
    Basically your live chat took my order but then once there was an issue, told me to ring customer services. I can't get through on that. Eir on Facebook, like here is ignoring me, and Eir on twitter was no help what so ever. I did hear your customer service had gone to the dogs for FTTH. Seems that is the actual case for all of Eir...

So basically it looks like it was a mistake to re-sign up to an Eir mobile promo. Can you contact me via PM to confirm the status of my account? Looks like I'm going to port to another mobile provider - surely none can have as bad customer service as you seem to be providing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

MBSnr wrote: »
    Any reason why you have replied to other posts newer than mine? 
    Basically your live chat took my order but then once there was an issue, told me to ring customer services. I can't get through on that. Eir on Facebook, like here is ignoring me, and Eir on twitter was no help what so ever. I did hear your customer service had gone to the dogs for FTTH. Seems that is the actual case for all of Eir...

So basically it looks like it was a mistake to re-sign up to an Eir mobile promo. Can you contact me via PM to confirm the status of my account? Looks like I'm going to port to another mobile provider - surely none can have as bad customer service as you seem to be providing.
    Hi MBSnr, 

I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll look into this for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Sent.

Sent.
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Sent.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Tracey - I sent a PM to you directly about my account. Please can you reply. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Sent.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Tracey - I sent a PM to you directly about my account. Please can you reply. Thanks.
    I've responded to your PM. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement