Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Closed, Still looking for money!

Options
  • 04-01-2019 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi

I left ye for another supplier in november. I was out of contract and paid final bills. I checked my online account and both gas and elec are zero balance. However I received a text today from 087 370 0706 advising me there is an outstanding balance and payment is due. What is going on? Why would I have to owe you money when I am no longer with you????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi captainneutron,

We would need to review the accounts to investigate this matter and advise. Just private message us one of the relevant Electric Ireland account numbers (we can find both with one), stating that you were the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

Hi captainneutron,

We would need to review the accounts to investigate this matter and advise. Just private message us one of the relevant Electric Ireland account numbers (we can find both with one), stating that you were the account-holder and confirming your name, address and date of birth.

We will assist as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una
    Thanks

PM Sent

Advertisement