Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRN FTTH

• 04-01-2019 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I wanna to transfer to another provider as the router keeps failing (I’m on my second one, which is not working correctly). In order to transfer I need my CRN number for my FTTH broadband. I was told yesterday that this is my phone number. This not the correct number. The new supplier need the CRN. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

It should be the URN number which is on top of the bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

oneillsa wrote: »
    I wanna to transfer to another provider as the router keeps failing (I’m on my second one, which is not working correctly). In order to transfer I need my CRN number for my FTTH  broadband. I was told yesterday that this is my phone number. This not the correct number. The new supplier need the CRN. Thank you.
    Hi oneillsa, 

I've responded to you on your other thread there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement