Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contract length: 18mth not 12 mth

• 04-01-2019 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi,
    When I setup my Eir account, I selected mobile phone and internet only. The contract length was 12months, with no TV option includes. If I included a tv option, it would have been an 18month contract.

I have been told by your support team my contract is 18months, despite the fact I did not sign up to an 18month contract.

Can you please advise how my contract is 18months? I am happy to PM you my Eir account number.

I have tried to call you today but could not get through to your operators due to line busy. I have also tried your online chat, but they are unable to resolve.

Also, if this issue is not resolved within 7days and my contract changed back to 12month, I will be raising a complaint to Comreg.

Kind Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭emclau

I also note your email contact details online are disabled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The mobile part only of your plan is 18 months, everything else is 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

emclau wrote: »
    Hi,
    When I setup my Eir account, I selected mobile phone and internet only.  The contract length was 12months, with no TV option includes.  If I included a tv option, it would have been an 18month contract.

I have been told by your support team my contract is 18months, despite the fact I did not sign up to an 18month contract.  

Can you please advise how my contract is 18months?  I am happy to PM you my Eir account number.

I have tried to call you today but could not get through to your operators due to line busy.  I have also tried your online chat, but they are unable to resolve.

Also, if this issue is not resolved within 7days and my contract changed back to 12month, I will be raising a complaint to Comreg.

Kind Regards.
    Hi emclau, 

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post. 

Could you PM the following details and I will look into this?

1. Your Name
    2. Your Address
    3. Your DOB
    4. Are you the account holder? 
    5. Account Number

As soon as I receive this information I will investigate this for you. 

Grainne

Advertisement