Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Both Joy Cons not synching with console when detached?

Options
  • 04-01-2019 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey

Neither of my joycons seem to work when detached from console but both work when connected to the console... Has anyone else experienced this or know a quick fix.. I saw the synching fix but that seems to only work when the controllers not working at all.
    Asking for my brother who currently has my console in Brazil...

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Hey

Neither of my joycons seem to work when detached from console but both work when connected to the console... Has anyone else experienced this or know a quick fix.. I saw the synching fix but that seems to only work when the controllers not working at all.
    Asking for my brother who currently has my console in Brazil...

Thanks,
    John

Do they need time to recharge? Check the battery levels in the controller menu.

Also try to get the latest controller update from the options menu on the homescreen .

Theres a little black button near the l and r buttons that turns the joycons on and off and also syncs them to the switch, maybe give that a go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Do they need time to recharge? Check the battery levels in the controller menu.

Also try to get the latest controller update from the options menu on the homescreen .

Theres a little black button near the l and r buttons that turns the joycons on and off and also syncs them to the switch, maybe give that a go too.

Yeah he had them plugged in for ages still didn't work.. he tried doing that process and wouldn't work..when unplugged they can be used as one controller but not 2 separate ones..

Advertisement