If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLED55C8PLA

Options
  • 04-01-2019 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi

This seems to be €1699 in B&M stores everywhere.

Whats the best you guys can do?

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JHet wrote: »
    Hi

This seems to be €1699 in B&M stores everywhere.

Whats the best you guys can do?

Thanks
    Mark
    Hi Mark.

We are also priced at 1699 Euro but offer a free 6 year guarantee. Shipping is also free when paying in Euro.

I have checked their website and don't see the 55C8PLA listed? They have only one LG 43" television listed for sale on there.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Hjet,

I'm guessing you are referring to Brinks and Mortar rather than the B&M chain :D ( Hopefully B & M don't sell OLEDs !!)

We are at €1699 including delivery and a 6 year warranty :

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203216-lg-oled55c8pla-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Hi Hjet,

I'm guessing you are referring to Brinks and Mortar rather than the B&M chain :D ( Hopefully B & M don't sell OLEDs !!)

We are at €1699 including delivery and a 6 year warranty :

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203216-lg-oled55c8pla-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew
    😆 you beat me to it John.

Yes I meant the likes Harvey Norman's, Curry's and PowerCity, which are all on my doorstep.

Think they are all running 5yr warranties, so the 6th year would be an incentive.

The convenience of being able to pick one up this weekend though .....hmm.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kenny does live a very sheltered life you know - we don't release him into the open very often :D 

Enough of this cursing Power City / Hardly Normal / etc on our Forum!

Ok I'll give you a Boardie voucher code for €50 that will take it down to €1649 for you ( Kenny's answer made me smile - laughs and flattery are always the best way to get discount around here..)

If you want to go with us - use ' GDFLASH50€ ' here:

And it will become €1649 for you including delivery and 6 year at home warranty ;) 

Keep us posted and thanks for thinking of us,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Edit - discounted price should be €1649...

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Kenny does live a very sheltered life you know - we don't release him into the open very often :D 

Ok I'll give you a Boardie voucher code for €50 that will take it down to €1649 for you ( Kenny's answer made me smile - laughs and flattery are always the best way to get discount around here..)

And it will become €1549 for you including delivery and 6 year at home warranty ;) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

:-) I'll never mention Barely Normal or Power Sh1ty in here again.

Thanks John

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JHet wrote: »

And it will become €1549 for you including delivery and 6 year at home warranty ;) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

:-) I'll never mention Barely Normal or Power Sh1ty in here again.

Thanks John
    Hey JHet.

It was so busy here yesterday at the store and I had way too many things going on at once :confused:

When I read B&M I just automatically assumed the discount store and was going to be blown away if the OLED had of appeared on their website :D

After rereading with a fresh mind Brick and Mortar does make more sense :o

I will keep me eye out if you order and have it processed straight away for you.

Enjoy your weekend.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.