Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Customer loyalty/retentions

• 04-01-2019 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to reach the loyalty team for the last 3 days, each day I've been on hold for over 1hr waiting to be connected and the line has disconnected

Is it possible to arrange a call back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I've been trying to reach the loyalty team for the last 3 days, each day I've been on hold for over 1hr waiting to be connected and the line has disconnected

Is it possible to arrange a call back?
    Hi fermanagh_man, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with getting through to our loyalty team, I understand this is frustrating. 

I'm afraid we are unable to arrange callbacks via this channel, our customer care team via 1901 would need to do this. We have been experiencing long delays due to high volumes, unfortunately.  

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Official name is Customer Don't Care team.
    Lately I've been I've been losing sleep...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

Best of luck with that!
    Signed up to Eir recently and they sent me a contract with a small error on it, 9+ hours on hold over the next week to get it corrected, when I finally got loyalty on the phone I cancelled the lot, life’s too short for that.

I, feel something so wrong
    But doing the right thing
    I could lie, could lie, could lie
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive…

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Hi fermanagh_man, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with getting through to our loyalty team, I understand this is frustrating. 

I'm afraid we are unable to arrange callbacks via this channel, our customer care team via 1901 would need to do this. We have been experiencing long delays due to high volumes, unfortunately.  

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Customers for 20+ years don't seem to matter to Eir

This matter could be resolved in less than 5mins if I could ever speak to someone

Advertisement