Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old v New Carer's Allowance form

Options
  • 04-01-2019 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's a necessity to send in the latest edition of the Carers application form as opposed to an older one?

Was about to post a completed application this week. By chance I called my local citizens info office to run something by them and couldn't understand why they couldn't see the same pages and question numbers as me! Turns out the form I picked up a few weeks back was dated 2014, while there is a 2018 edition out now.

I just don't want to send this in, to get a letter in 2/3 months telling me to re-do it. Can't get through to the Dept in Longford to find out either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,568 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It would seem like the most sensible action - tedious having to rewrite the form again but at least you should have all the information to hand. There doesn't seem to be much point in sending in a form that you know is out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

I too would get the new form and rewrite it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Thanks guys, probably best.

Advertisement