Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonicare AirFloss - Whats your experience ?

• 04-01-2019 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Wondering if anybody in this forum will give me their experience with the Sonicare Airfloss. I have had one for the last 5 years or so, but every year or so the darn thing keeps breaking (2 that wouldn't power on and 1 that would randomly be squirting water when not being used). Thankfully I have managed to get a replacement within their warranty period and currently on my 4th replacement.

But wondering if I have just been unlucky or have other people have had similar issues? It is a brilliant product and would highly recommend it, but just wanted to see what other peoples experience been so far?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,552 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The first one of these i had died completely after about 4 months. It just wouldn't go on at all. The replacement is still working about 8 months later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

The first one of these i had died completely after about 4 months. It just wouldn't go on at all. The replacement is still working about 8 months later.

Thanks, Sounds like it isn't just me then.

Advertisement