Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Settings for third party router FTTH

• 04-01-2019 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

The router supplied by Eir is not working correctly and I’m tired of ordering replacements so I’ve bought my own one. Please can you advise the configuration settings I should use.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

oneillsa wrote: »
    The router supplied by Eir is not working correctly  and I’m tired of ordering replacements so I’ve bought my own one. Please can you advise the configuration settings I should use.
    Thank you.
    Hi oneillsa, 

Sorry to hear your router has not worked. 

You will need to contact our technical team on 1890260260 and they can talk you through the configuration settings. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 27 oneillsa

Hi Grainne.  they wouldn't help me.  Only gave me settings, not how I should update them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Grainne.  they wouldn't help me.  Only gave me settings, not how I should update them.
    Sorry to hear they did not assist you oneillsa, 

Could you advise of the what router you bought and I will check if there is a manual available to give the configuration settings? 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 27 oneillsa

Sorry to hear they did not assist you oneillsa, 

Could you advise of the what router you bought and I will check if there is a manual available to give the configuration settings? 

Grainne
     Hi Grainne,
    I've bought a TP Link Archer C7, I’ve got it go work now. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement