Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashel Thread

Options
  • 04-01-2019 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭

is there a cashel thread

how is that new 'roundabout' working out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,561 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

is there a cashel thread

how is that new 'roundabout' working out

Where's the new roundabout? The one up by the Pharmacy/old Xtra Vision?

I think it's fine

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

callaway92 wrote: »

I think it's fine

No, two new ones. The fountain at Dundrum Road is now a roundabout, and also at the Dublin Road / Ladyswell junction. I think both are a good idea. Some confusion at the start, but long term looks like the right thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

callaway92 wrote: »

I think it's fine

That one is a great job. Should have been done years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

johnb25 wrote: »
    No, two new ones. The fountain at Dundrum Road is now a roundabout, and also at the Dublin Road / Ladyswell junction. I think both are a good idea. Some confusion at the start, but long term looks like the right thing to do.

The one near the rock is a good idea. It could do with more signage though. You wouldn't know it's there due to a hump in the road

The one down nears brosnans is stupid. It adds nothing only complications. It worked fine if people were shown how to drive properly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

There'll be a few crashes at the ladyswell junction imo, cars coming off the Dublin Road just drive straight onto it, maybe they don't realise its a roundabout, I've had a few close calls in recent weeks coming from the Holycross road.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

Grants hotel was some spot in the 80s on a Sunday night.....

Advertisement